Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got to see these in hand today, they're meh. Already threw my confirmation email up on eBay. Still don't understand why people beast for collabs like this when they miss out, but happy I can take advantage of these fake, sneaker beasts.

Shops have used that limited marker forever. Most collabs these days are produced in decent quantity. Its marketing, RF aint the only marketing cat out there lol.
concepts is one of the top boutiques around. these asics would have sold out without a story so it's kinda back to square one. I saw a lot of people flourish and a lot come up empty handed. I probably would've struck out if it wasn't for shopify that's for sure
see this is what I don't understand about shopify...you literally either gotta be lucky or have coding knowledge. there's no in between. either way i'm glad you cooked but it was still crazy that they were OOS at 11:59 for some while others added way after.

I need shopify to die soon because kith is the only site it's good for.

see this is what I don't understand about shopify...you literally either gotta be lucky or have coding knowledge. there's no in between. either way i'm glad you cooked but it was still crazy that they were OOS at 11:59 for some while others added way after.

I can't remember the last time I struck out MANUALLY on a kith release

i do

da flamingo release

i manually got annihilated da night before and slept through release

But kith is much different from lets say cncpts or bdga or another boutique. We're talking about not only thousands of pairs on kith releases as well as the fact that kith is were 90% of shopify's resources go to. I got through on flamingos easy but I failed on volcanoes. Kith is probably the easiest of all shopify sites in my opinion.

Regardless I think shopify is a terrible e commerce host and I hope something changes soon.

thats what i don't get. I've been 100% since volcanoes. struck out on flamingos prior. 

these sites i its either hit or miss. 

script or no script.

But kith is much different from lets say cncpts or bdga or another boutique. We're talking about not only thousands of pairs on kith releases as well as the fact that kith is were 90% of shopify's resources go to. I got through on flamingos easy but I failed on volcanoes. Kith is probably the easiest of all shopify sites in my opinion.

Regardless I think shopify is a terrible e commerce host and I hope something changes soon.
how do you know this?  or was this statement completely made up?

how do you know this?  or was this statement completely made up?
It was obviously over exaggerated but shopify runs cleaner on Kith moreso than any other sneaker site I've been on. But in all honesty, as Andy Oliver has said, most of it falls on the shop owner and how they do their inventory management online and not shopify. Either way it's compromised and needs to be fixed.

It was obviously over exaggerated but shopify runs cleaner on Kith moreso than any other sneaker site I've been on. But in all honesty, as Andy Oliver has said, most of it falls on the shop owner and how they do their inventory management online and not shopify. Either way it's compromised and needs to be fixed.

I might be entirely wrong but..

I think shopify is just a platform no? Kith servers are most likely more equipped to handle traffic than concepts... it has nothing to do with shopify? That's why you THINK shopify runs cleaner on kith?

Again, these are all just assumptions made by someone that has no idea what he's talking about.

I might be entirely wrong but..

I think shopify is just a platform no? Kith servers are most likely more equipped to handle traffic than concepts... it has nothing to do with shopify? That's why you THINK shopify runs cleaner on kith?

Again, these are all just assumptions made by someone that has no idea what he's talking about.
but shopify is still the base e-commerce platform. if the the raffle theory is correct then I eat my words and accept that kith is the only site I'll cook on shopify wise...but I wonder why the early cart links aren't there.

I think my theory is somewhat correct. Let says there are 500 pairs altogether, 250 online. If it's first come, first serve online, I think at least 250 people will have attempted to add to cart in the same size within the same nano second. From each size pool, a random IP address is allowed to purchase in each time frame. Lets say 50 size 9s and a minute each allowed to buy a pair. Given that size 9 was one of the last to say "sold out," we can conclude it has nothing to do with speed. End tinfoil hat rant.

These are still a must for me...

10570068_779174502104934_102567704_n.jpg

(Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/770019844219445723_53338303)

Hey guys, I know this is random but does anybody have the baby blue laces from Asics GL3 "Urban Camos"?

Those gr's would be awesome with a custom midsole...the light blue and red got to go

Just got this email.. Smh

But it was for the yellow Concept tank top. Glad it wasn't the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom