Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Size 11 on the teal dragons if anyone desperately needs them. They'd be an impulse buy for me...

Really hope asics keeps doing these reissues. It will make me so happy. I will just forward my paychecks to asics. Idec.

ohh well , went by footlocker today and im out in the sticks in nc so things seem to sit on the shelves longer here but had some sizes of the GL3 Pink/white/purle for $39.99 at footlocker. sku is 42-06029-2-04.

does anyone know what to do when the product is there, but the add to cart doesn't work on bait ?

Last edited:

Nooo I missed the size 9... Have a feeling I won't be winning any raffles, I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

ohh well , went by footlocker today and im out in the sticks in nc so things seem to sit on the shelves longer here but had some sizes of the GL3 Pink/white/purle for $39.99 at footlocker. sku is 42-06029-2-04.

I have been waiting for those to go on sale.

Such an under rated Colorway.

Nooo I missed the size 9... Have a feeling I won't be winning any raffles, I'm the unluckiest person in the world.
It's only the first wave of emails sent out though, i wouldn't give in to despair just yet.

It's only the first wave of emails sent out though, i wouldn't give in to despair just yet.
Yea I'm sure that there will be a handful of unclaimed raffle winners after 11:59 PST tonight. At least you'll know those should be going back into the mix for the next wave.

Back
Top Bottom