Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I swear the more I look at the false flags the more interested I get. Was going to cop the high rollers for sure, but these false flags got me wanting them. Can only cop one since I bought the tan get wet's and the sombra's this past weekend and still got a couple more xmas gifts to buy. Decisions yo decisions. 

I swear the more I look at the false flags the more interested I get. Was going to cop the high rollers for sure, but these false flags got me wanting them. Can only cop one since I bought the tan get wet's and the sombra's this past weekend and still got a couple more xmas gifts to buy. Decisions yo decisions. 
I think youre making the right one.

and yea, last weekend was  hella expensive + Christmas.

These are easily one of my top pick-ups this year, they're so crazy in person. To think I was going to pass until 10 mins from the drop :x

Last edited:
Finally got a response from Bodega.

As was stated days ago, size 12 was not produced, size run jumped from 11.5 to 12.5.

BUMMER.

Hope I can get a 12.5 in both, the 11.5 is too snug I think, didn't like how the 11.5 fit with Midnight Blooms.

I suppose I can shut up about my disappointment that size 12 wasn't on the site now. Lol.

Walter..

Go with the 12.5 100% All my other GLV are 12, but was forced to go up without 12 being listed and it's no problem. The width is definitely narrower than any GLV this year, I do have a little extra room in the toe box though, but nothing major. Overall good fit in the 12.5 and I have a narrow foot, if you have a regular or wide foot 0.5 up all the way.

Check it out ballerz- no line at Undft, that was for the 11s. Homie in the store told they had PAIRS, and not to stress. See you Friday.

Check it out ballerz- no line at Undft, that was for the 11s. Homie in the store told they had PAIRS, and not to stress. See you Friday.
Damn this makes me wish I didn't have work on Friday. I would hella make the drive to the city.

I can say, I just got mine and the width on the Bodega GLV's are narrow but there is plenty of room in the toe. Depends on how you like your fit, but you shouldn't have an issue going half size up.

Got my bodegas in my GLV size and they fit fine. A little more snug around the ankles compared to other GLV. Loving  my pair. Glad I copped.

Bdgas are mad clunky but nice. initially I thought tan was much better but now that i see them both in person, grey is up there too.

Back
Top Bottom