Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just checked out with an 11.5.. took me about 15 minutes to add one to my cart. Keep trying, everyone! If it doesn't say it's sold out, you still have a shot at your size.

9.5 carted seem like most sz's still available

lmao at people getting order confirmations at 9 am and ish

That's a good thing and I hope they NT'rs cooked

Got a feeling that these will be exclusive to UNDFD. Seems like they have the same amount of shoes as Concepts did with the Rose.

Managed to cop a pair. Used a proxy US shipping and billing address. Non US credit card too. Should I be good?

So nubuck is the name given to the leather after its treated to give it a suede like texture/finish?

Edit: Went and got my wikipedia on... Technically, undefeated aint really jig us, lol.

Nubuck  (pronounced /ˈnjuːbʌk/) is top-grain cattle leather  that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side, or outside, to give a slight nap of short protein fibers, producing a velvet-like surface. It is resistant to wear, and may be white or coloured.[sup][1][/sup]

Nubuck is similar to suede. It differs in that suede is created from the inner side of a hide, whereas nubuck is created from the outer side of a hide, giving it more strength and thickness along with a fine grain.[sup][2][/sup]  It is generally more expensive than suede, and must be coloured or dyed heavily to cover up the sanding and stamping process.

Some of the identifying characteristics of nubuck are similar to aniline leather; it is very soft to the touch, it will scratch very easily, and water drops will darken the leather temporarily (it will return to its original color upon drying).[sup][3][/sup]

The word nubuck probably comes from new  + buck(skin).

Last edited:
if you wanted the FF they were easily had

passed on these, but every release should be this easy

Back
Top Bottom