Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yep. Great price. Had to send my Iris' back because they were way too big in my normal 10 GL3 size. Regardless, I was happy to get the Tsavorites at disco
Man, I won't get to try mine on until spring next year.

I heard these do run quite big, but thought I'd chance it it since the 11 sold out I got them in my normal GLIII size of 11.5

Figured if they were too big I could easily let them go for what I paid.

Yep. Great price. Had to send my Iris' back because they were way too big in my normal 10 GL3 size. Regardless, I was happy to get the Tsavorites at disco
Man, I won't get to try mine on until spring next year.

I heard these do run quite big, but thought I'd chance it it since the 11 sold out I got them in my normal GLIII size of 11.5

Figured if they were too big I could easily let them go for what I paid.
Haha. For that price, you may want to double/triple sock it.

any word on the sandlayer release here in americuh?
supposedly they're not. I went to Monkeytime today and they said they're only releasing at other United Arrows & Sons later this week. But I also don't speak Japanese and the worker had trouble talking to me in English.

$180
mean.gif
da box tho fam

anyone familiar with the pre-order process for atmos? Got my eyes on that black gold GLV. 

guessing it's the same as Kickslab and all Japanese online merchants. You place an order, they e-mail you to confirm the order, you reply back, they send you an invoice with shipping fees, you pay and wait.

Speaking of Kickslab, orders should be shipping out this week right?

Last edited:
guessing it's the same as Kickslab and all Japanese online merchants. You place an order, they e-mail you to confirm the order, you reply back, they send you an invoice with shipping fees, you pay and wait.

Speaking of Kickslab, orders should be shipping out this week right?
i just gotta remember the time difference. Thats how i missed out on the SBTGs. 

Back
Top Bottom