Asics Love?!? Where is it?

0FF00063-C722-4BD1-9880-7A5023E7B501.jpeg

Yesterday with the little one.

I've been out of the loop for a while, can someone educate me on the Super Blue 3.1's please? What was release like, etc.? Stepped away from shoes for a bit but these really caught my eye recently.

I've been out of the loop for a while, can someone educate me on the Super Blue 3.1's please? What was release like, etc.? Stepped away from shoes for a bit but these really caught my eye recently.

They dropped them in there Monday program release. They sold out of course but the resell is not high. Wanted that 3.1 and missed out but was able to get a pair for $180 after the release

It sucks that the OGs throw messed up shapes in the toe box just like AM1s started doing after the reshape. Really hit or miss if you get a good pair.

Oneness again for below retail.
Similar to the other cw that dropped prior. In terms of build, shape, packaging, etc. I like the contrast on these more. But like them both. Don’t have the originals of either to really compare/say how close they adhered to those.

710DC414-8257-4A29-9BB1-18758C0D497D.jpeg

the OG citrus colors are way different than any of the three reissues
i dont have the OG white black red, so cant comment on that pair

Would have preferred both shoes to be the same colorway not mismatched. Still undecided if the Velcro logos make it look cheap as well.

Is “flash coral” more orange in person? I can’t get a gauge on it from pics. On sneaker news they called it red.

Back
Top Bottom