Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Agreed. The Black cw is the best cw of the three by FAR. However, I'll be passing.

Copped two pairs of GR Gel-Sagas for ~$110 from shoebacca.

I’m not usually a gold guy, but the use of it has been pretty nice on these two. I’m a sucker for that clean pink color way so I may put that at one, but the ends are definitely the best with the middle a distant third for me.

I have a US11.5 worn once or twice if anyone wants them for cheap. Too small on me. Have the box as well.
asics-front.jpg

FYI! ASICS is offering 60% off codes for medical professionals and 1Rs. You can get up to four codes per month. I already got my four :nthat:

I went to try one code, and it's only offering 40% off. I just sent an email to the Sheer ID team for 60%. I'm waiting on the Metaracers to launch!

FYI! ASICS is offering 60% off codes for medical professionals and 1Rs. You can get up to four codes per month. I already got my four :nthat:

I went to try one code, and it's only offering 40% off. I just sent an email to the Sheer ID team for 60%. I'm waiting on the Metaracers to launch!

Same here for military. Let me know what they tell ya, por favor.

It should come through for you eventually. My buddy applied for it and it took a while, but he got the 60%.

It should come through for you eventually. My buddy applied for it and it took a while, but he got the 60%.

Interesting. Do you know whether he originally got 40% off and he had to email? I got the 40% listed on the ASICS site after launching it from SheerID and not the 60% off.

I'd like a chance at that Yoshino Rose pair, but if not, no big deal because I'll probably end up buying that whole pack on Oneness eventually. I would actually wear every single one of those.

Back
Top Bottom