Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last couple
C7FE9211-17F6-4011-A1DA-23061A491EBA.jpeg

26495CC8-F1CD-416D-A5EA-41CA29A6A9C5.jpeg

Wish the Wortherspoon's were separate pairs...I Like both sides just wish they made pairs of both....Im too old to be wearing mismatched joints LOL...

Still no word from Sheer ID regarding the 60% off code...

ASICS’ Metaracer has me ECSTATIC! This is the first time that an ASICS modern day performance shoe has really captured my COMPLETE attention. If they get the cws right like they’ve done with the NovaBlasts, they’ll get A LOT of my business!

AND if they release them in this cw, I’ll be grabbing a minimum of three pairs. If the med code is valid on them, maybe even four!

7D26954B-668B-405B-9938-0B75E72874E8.jpeg

ASICS sponsored athletes:
2EF2D0BB-006B-495D-8808-413A293A1CA3.jpeg

0D42642E-C6C4-4368-A53C-7FCAB06FF07E.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone with the Monsoon Patrols: do you wear them with the lace cover on? Do you find they feel weird with it on?

I’ve been eyeing them for a while. Absolutely love SBTG’s Gel Lyte V.

Metaracers are cool, especially in the Bruce Lee yellow cw, but those really aren’t designed for casual use right? Curious how a carbon plate shoe would be for just walking around and running errands.

From reviews I’ve read/videos i’ve watched of the carbon plate runners, the nb fuel cells seem the most interesting to me, but they’re definitely not as nice looking as alpha fly’s and especially not the metaracers

All CF plated trainers/racers can be worn casually. HOWEVER, the top tier ones like the VaporFly and AlphaFly would look ridiculous when worn casually, IMO. Of all the CF plated trainers/racers, I think the Metaracers would look the most casual friendly because they have a retro look to them.

I've worn several plated performance runners (the whole Zoom Fly series) for work and casually. The propelling sensation isn't as pronounced as their more premium counterparts. I don't mind it at all. Wearing these type of shoes casually has not led to any injuries *knocks on wood*. Then again, I've been training with only CF-plated shoes for some time now.

Im not big on asics, only have a couple of the sneakefreaker editions, and i had the high risks but sold them immediately as the red tone was dull compared to the fake pics they upped the contrast on before release. But when i saw the pics of these online i instantly saw they had potential. Bought them and did a quick mock up just using iphone mark up. Sent them to my man SekureD to custom for me and he just finished them. Turned out well. Didnt black the heel mid as it would probably crack, so did a deep speckle instead. Showed to a mate whos big on asics and he said they reminded him of the leatherbacks which i wasnt aware of but ive looked up and see the similarities. But prefer the contrast these provide.

Anyhoo, for your viewing pleasure...

6D960581-9EF8-41D1-A6CB-83170C5E8A3C.jpeg
EAB1EDFF-4D54-42A4-B064-FA2CC636D0A3.jpeg
1BE5309A-D43A-40F2-9C7D-D047A27A9660.jpeg
BF67C8A4-023E-4F6F-8267-C7F73AF5B63F.jpeg
7431104A-DEF2-4EF4-B9BA-61CC4926D7F6.jpeg

Sheer ID replied back. They suggested that I contact the customer service team at ASICS. Now, I’m waiting on ASICS’ reply.

I think I read that some have actually gotten 60% off codes. OR... did I misunderstand the offer lol

instead of 60% off... maybe it’s pay 60% for an item?

Sheer ID replied back. They suggested that I contact the customer service team at ASICS. Now, I’m waiting on ASICS’ reply.

I think I read that some have actually gotten 60% off codes. OR... did I misunderstand the offer lol

I emailed ASICS about 4 days; I’ll let you know what they say.

I got 60% off

got dragon fruit, infrared and the black teal pair for $44 each

My buddy got 60% (no 40% beforehand) and you could add more than 1 item to your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom