Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone looking DS 11.5?

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.15.18 AM.png

I was curious what the Beauty of Imperfection GLIIIs looked like after the green paint wears away, so I went to work (sorry for bad lighting):

Asics.jpg

The pink shade is a bit duller that what I was expecting, but that's ok. I also wish the green backtab would wear away, but its a textile material. Overall, I like them better this way. Now I need to finish the other shoe.

Last edited:
Asics been dropping trash all around lately. with some normal stripes the top and bottom pair could have been good.
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 4.29.29 PM.png

I actually kind like the clear stripes...What I don't like is the shades of the colors used...Looks terrible. I usually wasn't one of the people who talks about old v new shape, but something always looks off on the new GLIII.

They're a collab, so they get a pass. If they were a GR, yeah, I'd be questioning Asics' decisions.
True. I'm just frustrated with the lack of good GR's and sub par collabs lol.
I actually kind like the clear stripes...What I don't like is the shades of the colors used...Looks terrible. I usually wasn't one of the people who talks about old v new shape, but something always looks off on the new GLIII.
I actually prefer this iteration of the GLIII over the Salmon Toe retro era. I like the shape more and they are wayyyy more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom