Asics Love?!? Where is it?

97A71D29-9960-4ADB-A0C8-936BA8030A90.jpeg

ID on these Asics?

Has anyone bought the GEL-NYC? Curious about the sizing.
I got 2 pair but haven’t worn them yet so I can only give try on information.

The awake pair I have are an exact TTS. Like toes touching the front.

I like a little room as I have flat feet and long toes so I went up .5 in the navy GR colorway. They feels more spacious in the toe box for me. Kinda like a Jordan 1 room wise instead of that exact feeling.

I like a little room as I have flat feet and long toes so I went up .5 in the navy GR colorway. They feels more spacious in the toe box for me. Kinda like a Jordan 1 room wise instead of that exact feeling.
Yeah I usually got .5 up from TTS for all my asics cuz they seem to run a little more narrow. Thanks for the info!

Yep half up works best for these, imo. My true 11 could work if it was the only option, but the 11.5 feels way better out of the box.

C1462AF9-02B7-460D-A196-3CD5795BB995.jpeg

Got fomo and bought these msrp.
Really like the color way and way more comfort than gel-lyte 3 or 5.
I'm 10 2e and got 10.5
Those look nice...not even a collab either just a clean, simple GR as it should be...IMO look nice than the teal/pink Awakes.....

New to the ASICS thread. The Gel Lyte V multicolor caught my eye. Do we have any reviews of these (sizing, materials and the like)? My internetz is not returning the best results. :emoji_v:

Back
Top Bottom