Ask A Guy Who's Getting Married In 10 Days. Vol. HELP!

Wow. First of all let me say its been a while NT. I started coming on here in 2002 back when I was a youngbuck collecting Jordan's and coming in the General forum to get some laughs. Life sure has got itself in a damn hurry. Is Crank still around making GIFs? Ninjahood clean up his room yet? Where everybody at?

Anywho...I been dating my girl for 11 years now. After we were together for 5 1/2 years, we broke up for about a year and a half. We slowly got back in contact with one another and after you know it, we got back together and found ourselves getting married in 10 days.

Let me tell you guys something....I DONT WISH WEDDING STRESS UPON ANY OF YOU! Shes no bridezilla, but when it comes down to the final weeks, and seating charts need to be made and vendors need to start getting paid...boy o boy do things get crazy. Its stressful because you try so hard to organize everything PERFECTLY and thats what causes so much stress. We wanted to kill each other at least 56 times in the last couple weeks. But now everything is pretty much done with and we are just counting down the days.

Here some pics...I always throw in pics. I got y'all.

View media item 1764543
View media item 1764542

[GALLERY="media, 1764546"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1764547"][/GALLERY]

Ask away...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

This is what I'm talking about. An NTer who finally put his money where his mouth is.

She is gorgeous and you're not too bad yourself. All the best going forward, brother.

(Damn! That's a good looking woman.)

Last edited:
has ksteezy contacted you yet?
Not yet...still waiting :rolleyes

Dude shes gorgeous, congrats man youre one lucky guy.

What ethnicity is she?

Shes Arabic (Palestinian) and Im Assyrian

why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?
Becauses hes a Gemini (Im half Taurus half Gemini)

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

This is what I'm talking about. An NTer who finally put his money where his mouth is.

She is gorgeous and you're not too bad yourself. All the best going forward, brother.

(Damn! That's a good looking woman.)

Thanks brotha, I really appreacite it. We been through a lot together so it makes it that much more special. Excuse the cheeseball comment but its the truth.

Soon as I scrolled down

tumblr_mmj174h4uv1rodtxdo1_500.gif

this post is full of humblebrag but you are winning good sir. 

congrats and good luck!

this post is full of humblebrag but you are winning good sir. 
congrats and good luck!

Thanks fam I appreciate it. LOL hey man all jokes aside I wasnt tryna brag....if I was gonna brag Id post da semi nudez :nerd: But she'll be wifey soon so I can post those no more. Dag I really hope I didnt come off as bragging, Im not that dude :wow: :\

Why didnt the decepticons just bid for the glasses on ebay tho
Because Decepticons a bunch of broke boys. They aint have da lewt.

Congrats! But why do you have 9 posts in 12 years though? :lol:
LMAO Man I could of sworn I had more than that. I had to activate my account a few times.

Congrats.

How did yall meet?

Long story short...she was at her best friend's house (who was neighbors with my 1st cousin) and she saw a picture of me and my cousin when we were a year or so younger than the actual time she saw the pic. So she asked her best friend to introduce me. She got me on AIM and I spit that hot fire to her and she came to my bible study and thats how we met and it was a wrap after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom