Ask A Guy Who's Getting Married In 10 Days. Vol. HELP!

Congrats bro! Wish you guys a lifetime of happiness! And don't stress having everything perfect, because 9 out of 10 times something will go wrong...just roll with the punches and enjoy your day

How do I handle this situation @Royal Airness 29  :

lady i've been dating for a solid month has been pretty cold to me last few times we hung out. Initially we hooked up and she was all over my jock. We went to a comedy show and had a blast on Sunday and when I went it in for the kill at the end of the night she just gave me a hug and nodded no to kissing.  I asked her if she wanted to do something for halloween and she said she will let me know...

Since you're the relationship expert what do you think I should do?

Appreciate all the NT fam input even though this also belongs in TAY haha

Congrats bro! Wish you guys a lifetime of happiness! And don't stress having everything perfect, because 9 out of 10 times something will go wrong...just roll with the punches and enjoy your day

Thanks fammo, I appreaciate the well wishes. No...I understand that everything OBVIOUSLY won't go according to plan. We already had that discussion. I just hope nothing dramatic happens like our singers dont show up :stoneface: . This last week is gonna be the exciting/anxious week. But thanks again, fam.

are you a big guy?
Im 6'1" and wear a size 12 shoe. If thats not the answer you/re looking for thennnnnnnn I dont knoooooow bout you buddybuddy. (say it like in Friday after next)

:lol:

Congrats bro.
Thanks fammo

You drive the v8 m8?
Negatory. I push a GMC right now. Coppin a whip after the wedding. All my loot getting sucked out of me.

OP is a winner

Congrats
Thanks fambchops

Congrats!!

Question: How did you propose?
:nerd:
Ah man...Ok so long story short...We were flying to Vegas the day of my birthday at like 6am. So the day before I got all my guys together at the crib and we posted and had pizza and what not. So after that, I left and slept at my girl's house so we can wake up and go to the airport. So it was past midnight so it was technically my birthday..She was in her room changing to get ready for bed so I walked in to her half naked and said a few corny lines ang got down on one knee....

Ok ok fine I'll say the corny lines...Basically I asked if she was going to make this the best birthday of my life. She was like like " ya ya babe of course." Kind of brushing me off cuz she was literally in her drawers to put on her pajamas. So I asked her again and for her to promise to kind get her attention towards me. Then I got down on one knee and popped the question. She was so in shock that I was on my knee for legit like 30 seconds until she said ya. LOL thank God for her bed next to her cuz she legit half fainted after that. I have the pic of her but shes not really dressed so I can show it.

Congrats.

How do you feel about me saving those pics for private use later.
LOL ah man. As long as I dont know what you do with them, I guess.

Congrats man.
Thanks mang.

Do you expect things tk be different now that you are married? Or since you have been together so long, you will be the same.

I agree you just wanted to show us how good she looked. It is cool though

Congrats, fam :pimp: beautiful wife..always good to see the NT fams winning.

Also.. What caused the split after 5 and a half years? And who asked who to give relationship another shot.

Back
Top Bottom