Ask A Guy Who's Getting Married In 10 Days. Vol. HELP!

Are you going to cry when you see her walking down the aisle? If so, can you save me some of those tears.

Who's paying for the wedding? Who's paying for the honeymoon?  Did you buy you an engagement watch?  

Do you expect things tk be different now that you are married? Or since you have been together so long, you will be the same.

I agree you just wanted to show us how good she looked. It is cool though
I mean ya and no. Ya because we are going to be around each other every single day but we've been together so long that we already know each others habits and stuff like that. Also going on vacations together for all these years, we know whats its like to wake up and sleep together for a week or so. We are definitely looking forward to this new chapter.

Have you two talked about having kids?

Did having a pre-nup ever cross your mind?
Ya I would like to have kids ASAP because I want to be a young dad but we prob gonna wait at least a year or two. We want to enjoy our alone time while we got it and at the same time save a lot of money for when we do have a kid. Cause we all know they aren't cheap. LOL naw no pre-nup. Never even thought bout that.

Congrats, fam :pimp: beautiful wife..always good to see the NT fams winning.

Also.. What caused the split after 5 and a half years? And who asked who to give relationship another shot.
Thanks fam I appreciate that.

I was around 22-23 years old when we broke up and I was at a rough time in my life. I hated school so I was retaking classes a lot and I hated my job. My focus wasn't on school and she saw a lack of motivation in me and she got scared. Women want security, fammos. If they feel secure then they'll stick around. So she felt like I didn't have my head on right (which I didnt) so she made the decision to leave,

The first few months was rough and I would try to reach out to her and talk to her but she wasn't having it. She wanted her space to know if she really wanted to be with me....Literally at the 1year break up mark she sent me a text and was emotional...And I kind of regret what I did, but I actually was there because she was in a tough time herself. But when I was in my tough time she didn't want any or hear it. I felt bad for her so I met her up couple days after and things just worked out.

Man....I was in my prime too when she hit me up. I had made new friends and met a bunch of females during the way...and I let it all go. But I dont think much of it cuz all that stuff gets played out.

Are you going to cry when you see her walking down the aisle? If so, can you save me some of those tears.
Its funny cuz she always says, " you better cry!!" She even told our videographer to keep the camera on me when she walks down. I might get a little emotional but I think I'll definately squeeze a few tears if I see my momsy cry.

Who's paying for the wedding? Who's paying for the honeymoon?  Did you buy you an engagement watch?  
In the middle eastern tradtion, it's the grooms side that pays. So I'm paying and having my folks help too. I just started my job in March so I didnt have much loot saved up. Weddings are expensive man :smh:

Baby makin hips get to work bro!
100%...My baby gonna walk out with no problem

Congrats OPEE.

Do you KSteezy?

Thanks fammo.....LOL its been a while since I been on NT so Idk what that means.

Can we all just b happy for a nter?

He asked for questions and provided pics. Knowing that all he would get is the mandatory "congratulations" and "your chick is bad" comments (which she is). I actually gave him a question. Dont see whats wrong.

And to answer your question my answer is always "Would NT do it for me?". You can draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
My dude csme through with pics and the NDS screename from 03 :smokin

You mention you didnt have as much time to save money since you started work in spring. How much money would you advise to have saved for wedding day?

Congrats! Wish you and your wife a blessed marriage. Peace!

My dude csme through with pics and the NDS screename from 03 :smokin

You mention you didnt have as much time to save money since you started work in spring. How much money would you advise to have saved for wedding day?

Congrats! Wish you and your wife a blessed marriage. Peace!
Thanks fam. Well we are expecting about 400 people. Honestly...for that amount of people you need at least...AT LEAST $40,000. And that's if you cut corners on flowers and stuff. LOL smh at how much baby girl racked up on some vendors. It is what it is, baby girl gets what she wants on this day.

Congrats! :lol: @ op answering every single question.
Have to fammos...its for the NT trues. I miss this site.

Back
Top Bottom