Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

:wow: Just saw what happened in the other thread.

Man, some of you guys definitely need to work for the FBI :lol: . Maybe the stuff is pretty easy to find and I'm just too lazy to look, but that's amazing the kinda work NT Detectives put in. Also, its amazing the amount of your information is public out there.

Jman the gawd :rofl:

Dudes home address, job location, ticket information and employment history; along with his photos were posted.

I understand why it got locked, but I just wish the mods let this one rock til the end of the day :lol:

MODS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE WILL BE CASUALTIES AT WAR

:nthat:

Ok I posted the ticket information but that was from a public access website to the case records of the Maryland Judiciary. All I needed was his last name which he posted himself. The rest is public information.

From what I saw everything posted was public information or info op posted to the inter-webs.

Can't believe I fell for this dude and his trickery ways thinking his whip game was dope. SMH

:lol: That Net Worth Thread guy is primed to be exposed? Should be an event.

Last edited:
I appreciate that and I do understand where you're coming from.  I'm debating whether or not to "expose" the guy who's been posting those "truth about these nter" lists myself

do-it.gif

Meth please expose who sent those lists out

I probably won't get laid til Friday...I need this in my life! Please Meth Please

[If I'm banning people for posting this libel, why would you REpost it on their behalf?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for understanding.  We clearly don't let scam artists/trolls "get away with it."  Our track record on that front speaks for itself.  

However, we care about our community too much to place it at risk because a few users are bored at work and are looking for "reality entertainment."  

Had this guy roped anybody in to an investment scam, we're not going to prevent people from filing suit.  We are, however, going to enforce our terms of service and prevent harassment.  

I appreciate that and I do understand where you're coming from.  I'm debating whether or not to "expose" the guy who's been posting those "truth about these nter" lists myself - though we would obviously limit the scope of that to a known former screen name and accept additional information/tips only via private message/email.  (In that case, however, the individual is actively attempting to attack our community and abuse it to commit libel against the various objects of his obsession.)  We all want to hold these people accountable for their actions.  That's part of the reason NikeTalk exists.  On a purely anonymous site, there's no accountability and people get awfully bold and disrespectful.  

The problem is:  what you were doing bordered on blackmail.  "Do x or else I reveal y to the world."   Obviously that's not something we can accept.  

Meth. I'm not bored I got connects. He is a fraud and I protected the members of NT. Thank you

I don't see why u lock the thread. NT was getting new members traffic booming. Take it embrace and enjoy the good traffic capitalize on it

How is it harrasement method. Dude is scamming your members you should bam him asap

Me and jman is like Kobe and shaq

Last edited:
Probably so man. That's a scary thought though. Thing is I'm getting my stuff copywrited with the screen writers guild before I send it off to anyone. Hopefully that helps. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom