Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Please let this be referring to younghollywood. Not salty at all, but it was pretty irritating when the topic would be something like "Oreo Shake Appreciation" and dude would say something like "Yea I had one of those spill all over my S550 seats while I was driving to a international model convention/party in Beverly Hills. Currently wondering if I should cop the new S class coupe as a replacement"
laugh.gif
 on point

What I find more interesting is a few months ago that thread was the complete opposite. Anyone that questioned his legit ness was labeled as a hater etc.
I wasn't sure about the guy mainly due to the slurpfest he kept initiating early on.

It was always a slurpfest when duke came around.

:lol: YoundHollywood was cool though. He kept it 100 about his situation and wasn't lying.

That impersonation is funny as hell though :lol:

Last edited:
On page 25 of the locked thread I called all y'all out for slurping and stroking this dude...

NT'ers were straight up pathetic fan boys in there.

All doing 180's now.

What I find more interesting is a few months ago that thread was the complete opposite. Anyone that questioned his legit ness was labeled as a hater etc.
I wasn't sure about the guy mainly due to the slurpfest he kept initiating early on.

It was always a slurpfest when duke came around.

:lol: YoundHollywood was cool though. He kept it 100 about his situation and wasn't lying.

That impersonation is funny as hell though :lol:

Agreed, his story seems legit. I've met dudes like him before, just good ol fashioned hustlin and a bit of luck.

I went to school with younghollywood and it's pretty well known out here on these streets what he does for a living and how dude is caked up. he was always cool whenever I interacted with him

Last edited:

One of them do. And the rapper is Tupac Shakur. He's a nobody now.
Wait, wut
Yes.

I'm not blackmailing. I already said I won't post anymore personal info. I'm not here to do that. I'm just here to uncover the truth that which has been posted on NT. I'm  patiently waiting for an explanation on this partnership with fooling/scamming NT of BigLescobar and GST

Last edited:
OK, understood. Gotta protect the site, and I get it.

Ain't nobody going to sue . When did somebody ever was successful suing a website for exposing their fraud ways. And he don't got dollars to go agasint u method. All information we posted is public under his name.

On top of that other stuff posted is pure speculation
so to say.

A person can't sue if he already posted his info and what he do. Its different if we started it. No way he can sue.. he came here posted information. He posted cars he posted his website he posted everything

One of them do. And the rapper is Tupac Shakur. He's a nobody now.

Wait, wut
Yes.

I'm not blackmailing. I already said I won't post anymore personal info. I'm not here to do that. I'm just here to uncover the truth that which has been posted on NT. I'm  patiently waiting for an explanation on this partnership with fooling/scamming NT of BigLescobar and GST

You Scooby Doo mystery solving mother ****** :lol:

I ain't eem mad doe bruh. You put in work in that thread :lol: :smokin

I don't even have enough reps for that performance.

Ain't nobody going to sue . When did somebody ever was successful suing a website for exposing their fraud ways. And he don't got dollars to go agasint u method. All information we posted is public under his name.

On top of that other stuff posted is pure speculation
so to say.

A person can't sue if he already posted his info and what he do. Its different if we started it. No way he can sue.. he came here posted information. He posted cars he posted his website he posted everything

Correct. And based off what he posted NTers then solicited HIM to hire them for a job, he would like to thank those people. Lmao.

Last edited:
On page 25 of the locked thread I called all y'all out for slurping and stroking this dude...

All doing 180's now.

thats because all those dudes in there slobbing dude were subconsciously hoping he'd take them under his wing and save them from the streets, a la Pretty Woman. Figuring if they just smile and compliment him then he'd let them ride shotgun in the Rari...

little did they know, all they had to do was lie, and they could have everything he has, and more. Plutonium Bugatti with the Krytonite spoiler? copped 2, one to rock, one to stock. **** with me you know I got it. Just copped my niece a polka dot unicorn to help her with her homework because it's Tuesday, **** with me, you know I got it. My house is actually Optimus Prime..life size. **** with me you know I got it. I'm currently wearing my iron man suit. Jarvis typed this out for me. **** with me you know I got it.

see how easy that was?

Last edited:
I got more heat but I'm holding back. Bro I can make his website in 5 mins. And a rich dude buying 3mil worth of cars wearing same shirt and shoes with a j curl come on.

Dude is scamming.

Now he may have a benz. Maybe but a RR no wat. Dudes like that wouldn't be entertaining people on a website especially with 6 different businesses

Dude is a fraud he work at exotic car dealership.

Yaw cheerleaders need to get over it

I still dont understand big L vouching for the porsche when it was his or gsc's connection with him

Clearly I missed something because I still don't see any proof that he's fronting or scammed anyone. All that's been posted is personal information, and two guys backing him up. And the car salesmen thing held no weight either because they have pictures of their employees on the website.

All doing 180's now.

thats because all those dudes in there slobbing dude were subconsciously hoping he'd take them under his wing and save them from the streets, a la Pretty Woman. Figuring if they just smile and compliment him then he'd let them ride shotgun in the Rari...

QFT.

Wrong. Gold St. THIEFITAL claimed that Biglescobar and him have done business together MULTIPLE times, and BigLescobar confirmed it.

ANYTIME GOLD ST. THIEFITAL got put up against a corner, he would quickly ring out BigLlescobar's name, and he would come ini and say that GST is legit.

Yep.

And it's starting to smell like all of those NT suspect lists were actually true. :nerd: :smh:

Sounds like Big Les was the muscle, because I remember dude was a body guard or something for hip hop artist and this little dude was maybe the "brains" of the operation? I wonder how they got that "your favorite rapper's publishing" money? :nerd: :smh:

NT = lowkey brag board for criminals?

Ben Baller is still the biggest Humble Braggington of them all.

Last edited:
Clearly I missed something because I still don't see any proof that he's fronting or scammed anyone. All that's been posted is personal information, and two guys backing him up. And the car salesmen thing held no weight either because they have pictures of their employees on the website.

Fam, take your cape off, it's ok, even Superman fell off his horse :smh:

Wrong. Gold St. THIEFITAL claimed that Biglescobar and him have done business together MULTIPLE times, and BigLescobar confirmed it.

ANYTIME GOLD ST. THIEFITAL got put up against a corner, he would quickly ring out BigLlescobar's name, and he would come ini and say that GST is legit.

Yep.

And it's starting to smell like all of those NT suspect lists were actually true. :nerd: :smh:

Sounds like Big Les was the muscle, because I remember dude was a body guard or something for hip hop artist and this little dude was maybe the "brains" of the operation? I wonder how they got that "your favorite rapper's publishing" money? :nerd: :smh:

NT = lowkey brag board for criminals?

NT...HT in disguise? deepweb? is dis reel life? or fanta sea?

Back
Top Bottom