Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

:rofl: All these S and J curl references have me dying! Son shoes were weak tho, and his boy had on those slip on joints with the square toe and rubber sole, trying to stunt leaned up against the RR. Son...

Props to Superb for coming through calling duck tales even when cats didn't want to hear it. He stood firm in his position.

Clearly I missed something because I still don't see any proof that he's fronting or scammed anyone. All that's been posted is personal information, and two guys backing him up. And the car salesmen thing held no weight either because they have pictures of their employees on the website.

Homie why you still riding for this dude?

Bro's humblebrag wasnt eem humble... :rofl:

Please let this be referring to younghollywood. Not salty at all, but it was pretty irritating when the topic would be something like "Oreo Shake Appreciation" and dude would say something like "Yea I had one of those spill all over my S550 seats while I was driving to a international model convention/party in Beverly Hills. Currently wondering if I should cop the new S class coupe as a replacement"
:lol:  on point
Im saying tho. Every post was a humble brag. :rofl:

Wrong. Gold St. THIEFITAL claimed that Biglescobar and him have done business together MULTIPLE times, and BigLescobar confirmed it.

ANYTIME GOLD ST. THIEFITAL got put up against a corner, he would quickly ring out BigLlescobar's name, and he would come ini and say that GST is legit.

Yep.

And it's starting to smell like all of those NT suspect lists were actually true. :nerd: :smh:

Sounds like Big Les was the muscle, because I remember dude was a body guard or something for hip hop artist and this little dude was maybe the "brains" of the operation? I wonder how they got that "your favorite rapper's publishing" money? :nerd: :smh:

NT = lowkey brag board for criminals?

NT...HT in disguise? deepweb? is dis reel life? or fanta sea?
It was true. Some of the Nters that were on it confirmed it :lol: the cool ones anyways

All he got to do is post his license plate so we can research. We already know enough about him so it wouldn't matter.

If he could have easily proved himself but he can't. I knew he ws a fraud from get go.

Clearly I missed something because I still don't see any proof that he's fronting or scammed anyone. All that's been posted is personal information, and two guys backing him up. And the car salesmen thing held no weight either because they have pictures of their employees on the website.

Homie why you still riding for this dude?

because if GSC does prove to be truthful than wes is entitled to the first boot licks for his loyalty. com'n bro, common sense.

Fam, take your cape off, it's ok, even Superman fell off his horse :smh:

This response was expected...the outcome has no effect on me either way. I just thought it was cool seeing a young black male so successful, and I haven't seen anything that makes me believe he was lying

He could easily come out and break up this madness with some proof but he isn't, is he?

Thinking about it though maybe he does work at the dealership, he would always chime in with deals when young hollywood would bring it up.

:rofl: All these S and J curl references have me dying! Son shoes were weak tho, and his boy had on those slip on joints with the square toe and rubber sole, trying to stunt leaned up against the RR. Son...

Props to Superb for coming through calling duck tales even when cats didn't want to hear it. He stood firm in his position.

Props to u too

Plus alot of websites and social media have verification systems in place for claims like this i.e. reddit ask me anything, this is really no different.

This response was expected...the outcome has no effect on me either way. I just thought it was cool seeing a young black male so successful, and I haven't seen anything that makes me believe he was lying

Son his own words didn't make any sense.

How you got 7 bank accounts but don't hold any money in them?

He was backtracking like a mutha ******

He could easily come out and break up this madness with some proof but he isn't, is he?

Thinking about it though maybe he does work at the dealership, he would always chime in with deals when young hollywood would bring it up.

just because he works at the dealership doesn't mean he's even a seller....son could be that guy that washes the floormats and makes sure all of your fluids are topped off. still has access to the whips. he carries himself in pix like a knucklehead, not like a guy that rubs shoulders with members of the fortune 500 regularly.

Last edited:
Also...the generic advice he was giving on the phone to nters was vastly different to what he was typing in the ask a hedge fund thread? 2 person operation???

Wrong. Gold St. THIEFITAL claimed that Biglescobar and him have done business together MULTIPLE times, and BigLescobar confirmed it.

ANYTIME GOLD ST. THIEFITAL got put up against a corner, he would quickly ring out BigLlescobar's name, and he would come ini and say that GST is legit.

Yep.

And it's starting to smell like all of those NT suspect lists were actually true. :nerd: :smh:

Sounds like Big Les was the muscle, because I remember dude was a body guard or something for hip hop artist and this little dude was maybe the "brains" of the operation? I wonder how they got that "your favorite rapper's publishing" money? :nerd: :smh:

NT = lowkey brag board for criminals?

He had a semi successful clothing line in the years that I will not mention.

Son his own words didn't make any sense.

How you got 7 bank accounts but don't hold any money in them?

He was backtracking like a mutha ******

Never saw that. I didn't spend much time in either of these threads outside of giving him props on the Rolls and asking what exactly a hedge fund was in here.
Just judging off some of his posts in other threads like the Designer Clothes thread, I saw him post his Tom Ford suit. So just little posts like that led me to believe that he actually has some sort of wealth.

But yeah I did find that RR thread motivational because I'm a young kid myself trying to become successful in my own field and the people I see that have accumulated wealth around me look nothing like I do.

Look deeper. He doesn't work at the dealership. He possibly works with/for Bigles. The fraud aspect, could be fronting his affluence and potentially enticing new clients, using this website as a possible client pool(given that right target )

Speaking on the grounds of conjecture.

****, I live in MD... I might go take some selfies at his dealership.

It would be epic if one of you MD cats went to the dealership and took pictures of famb on the job.

Infinite reps would be bestowed upon thee

Never saw that. I didn't spend much time in either of these threads outside of giving him props on the Rolls and asking what exactly a hedge fund was in here.
Just judging off some of his posts in other threads like the Designer Clothes thread, I saw him post his Tom Ford suit. So just little posts like that led me to believe that he actually has some sort of wealth.

But yeah I did find that RR thread motivational because I'm a young kid myself trying to become successful in my own field and the people I see that have accumulated wealth around me look nothing like I do.

Just because a person has a Tom Ford doesn't mean they're wealthy though.

Just look at his LinkedIn profile. Dude and BigLesco's PE firm is called Warbucks Capital for god sakes. Warbucks? Fam... Then look at the "viewers of this profile also looked at these profiles" section. Not one reputable HF/PE/IB name. It's basically sneaker boutique owners and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom