Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Thanks for understanding.  We clearly don't let scam artists/trolls "get away with it."  Our track record on that front speaks for itself.  

However, we care about our community too much to place it at risk because a few users are bored at work and are looking for "reality entertainment."  

Had this guy roped anybody in to an investment scam, we're not going to prevent people from filing suit.  We are, however, going to enforce our terms of service and prevent harassment.  

I appreciate that and I do understand where you're coming from.  I'm debating whether or not to "expose" the guy who's been posting those "truth about these nter" lists myself - though we would obviously limit the scope of that to a known former screen name and accept additional information/tips only via private message/email.  (In that case, however, the individual is actively attempting to attack our community and abuse it to commit libel against the various objects of his obsession.)  We all want to hold these people accountable for their actions.  That's part of the reason NikeTalk exists.  On a purely anonymous site, there's no accountability and people get awfully bold and disrespectful.  

The problem is:  what you were doing bordered on blackmail.  "Do x or else I reveal y to the world."   Obviously that's not something we can accept.  

Thank you meth. This guy is going way too far. I'm not here to make any member look bad. I'm just here for justice. I've posted nothing but facts, without insulting anybody.

Last edited:
So it's 4 o'clock and the market is closed and I want to thank all those that called me :smile: why did you hang up?

Not one person on NT was scammed or subject to any fraud. Not one person on NT was solicited to invest with me in anyway as I do not blindly solicit.

I gave much advice and so many people on here still hit me up and still solicit me to hire them for work. Respect to you all.
People solicit you to hire them for work? So what made them want to solicit you in the first place? Hmmm...

Last edited:
There are all kinds of info/stuff posted on NT that's against NT rules, yet there are whole threads that violate them. If you are going to enforce them, enforce them all, not some.

It seems this guy was trying to defraud NTERs. Information that anyone can access is posted about a person with ill will and now we have a problem.

Thought NT was about helping others and this guy was trying to build a great rep as an investor to gain trust/money. Information helped those whom might have been duped.
We do our best to enforce the rules evenhandedly.  Literally thousands of posts are added to our forums daily and it's impossible for us to read all of them.  That's why we rely on our fellow members to help us identify problems. 

The names and addresses of corporate executives qualify as information that "anyone can access."  If you post that information on a website and the implication is that it's being distributed to incite harassment, you can be held liable for that.  

Users deserved to know if this guy was a fraud.  Now they do.  Putting a stop to any potential wrongdoing is far more important than getting a laugh out of it.  If anyone had been ripped off, I'd have no problem with helping users seek legal redress.  That's not what we're talking about here and I think we all know that.  
 Already made some cool dudes leave for no reason..
Some of those "cool dudes" aren't as cool as you think.  If you've learned nothing else from debacles like this one, it's that not everyone needy enough to try and stunt on NT is legit.  

So it's 4 o'clock and the market is closed and I want to thank all those that called me :smile: why did you hang up?

Not one person on NT was scammed or subject to any fraud. Not one person on NT was solicited to invest with me in anyway as I do not blindly solicit.

I gave much advice and so many people on here still hit me up and still solicit me to hire them for work. Respect to you all.

ib0tMfg15NvE5X.jpg

[

There are all kinds of info/stuff posted on NT that's against NT rules, yet there are whole threads that violate them. If you are going to enforce them, enforce them all, not some.

Dry snitching to make a point :smh:

Already made some cool dudes leave for no reason..
Some of those "cool dudes" aren't as cool as you think. If you've learned nothing else from debacles like this one, it's that not everyone needy enough to try and stunt on NT is legit.

Realest thing Meth has posted in my 5+ years on NT :pimp:

Last edited:

wash ya face b.

DQ8HA.gif

What I find more interesting is a few months ago that thread was the complete opposite. Anyone that questioned his legit ness was labeled as a hater etc.
I wasn't sure about the guy mainly due to the slurpfest he kept initiating early on.

From my dealings on NT, those that boast their stunting are fake. The real ones are usually revealed by mistake, if they stick around long enough, then they disappear.

We do our best to enforce the rules evenhandedly.  Literally thousands of posts are added to our forums daily and it's impossible for us to read all of them.  That's why we rely on our fellow members to help us identify problems. 

The names and addresses of corporate executives qualify as information that "anyone can access."  If you post that information on a website and the implication is that it's being distributed to incite harassment, you can be held liable for that.  

Users deserved to know if this guy was a fraud.  Now they do.  Putting a stop to any potential wrongdoing is far more important than getting a laugh out of it.  If anyone had been ripped off, I'd have no problem with helping users seek legal redress.  That's not what we're talking about here and I think we all know that.  

Some of those "cool dudes" aren't as cool as you think.  If you've learned nothing else from debacles like this one, it's that not everyone needy enough to try and stunt on NT is legit.  

Please let this be referring to younghollywood. Not salty at all, but it was pretty irritating when the topic would be something like "Oreo Shake Appreciation" and dude would say something like "Yea I had one of those spill all over my S550 seats while I was driving to a international model convention/party in Beverly Hills. Currently wondering if I should cop the new S class coupe as a replacement daily driver and a Ferrari as the weekend whip for my Las Vegas home"

Last edited:
Most NTers won't question someone they find sketchy because all the cult followers who believe the lies hop all over someone like they are a hater

aka as the people he scams easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom