ASK AN ENGLISH GUY......Vol. Earl Grey, milk, 2 sugars

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Why do Brits on XBL claim that all americans are fat when in fact Brits themselves constantly eat deep fried anything?
I went to London for a week and I saw maybe a handful of fat people tops. didnt see any HUMONGOUS people at all...majority of the people I saw were skinny/ slim

exactly. Americans are fat.

Great explanation...

Why was it such a big deal for a old Rage Against The Machine song to be the number 1 song this past Christmas?

Who was the killer in the live showing of Eastenders?

You know how dudes with English accents can come over here to the states and clean up with the broads. Is the reverse true?

Blackadder is classic. If you like that you MUST watch 'The Young Ones'. Its about poor students struggling to survive and cutting class...absolutely hilarious.

Never had Rooibus tea...why do you ask??

People hate us...partly jealously and because of  history.

There are many ethnicities & faiths here, esp in London. Blacks have it cool here, but of course there are instances of predjudice everywhere and in certain more rural places. Muslims have a MUCH harder time.

We never imitate American accents because in truth we find it very unappealing. UK girls arent that impressed by it, sorry. They much prefer French or Spanish accents I hear
laugh.gif

The whole Rage Against the Machine thing was a backlash against the corporate music machine's boring Xmas number 1 song campaign. They put out every year the most mainstream song using the most sterile mainstream act they can find and mums and kids up and down the country buy into it. So using a Facebook campaign it was sabotaged this year
pimp.gif

Everyone knows who the best doctor is...its Doctor Who
pimp.gif

im going to Nottingham to visit my grandma in march and then after 2 weeks im going to london. what are some good spots to visit.

The Young Ones is so good...

2 more questions...Is dubstep still popular and if not,what is?

Is Craig David still considered a star?

Im confused about:

GBR, UK and England

My co-worker explain "UK" and to my understanding it's made up of 3 countries/kingdom - England, Ireland and _____

explain please.

EDIT:

Basketball is big there from what I hear. Is it the #2 sport there behind futbol?

Rugby, Cricket...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Im confused about:

GBR, UK and England

My co-worker explain "UK" and to my understanding it's made up of 3 countries/kingdom - England, Ireland and _____

explain please.

Scotland and Wales ...

Why do you guys overhype your national football team? Yal are a bunch of divas that love playing dirty when you guys loose

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Diego - "like lemon juice and Pledge furniture cleaner".

English teeth - its a myth about British teeth (for examples of questionable teeth see 'Japan'). Here, it varies just like everywhere else from good and well kept to beer, cigarette and tea stained. Its often directly proportional to your income, lifestyle and availability of affordable healthcare...of which we have a free National Health Service.

We rarely eat US Kraft type cheese because its too plastic and we are historically excellent cheese makers. For example, Cheddar, Wensleydale, Red Leceister etc. All our cheeses are named after the town they come from.

Some girls shave and some dont but in general they tend to trim down (for unshaven {} again see 'Japan').
I just came back from London a week ago. I was told it was a combo with the health care and the fact that yalls' water doesn't have certain minerals.

London is
pimp.gif
tho. Well everything except the weather
alien.gif

2mms8q0.jpg
pimp.gif

Ive always found the English accent to be really annoying, do you find some American accents to be annoying(New Yorker, Texan, Californian, etc)?

Are breast implants IN over there?

What about women that get butt injections to make their backsides bigger?

Marijuana is the #1 substance of choice I am assuming? A lot of smokers there?

Do you watch Russell Peters? Is it true when you guys get booty, do they say, "I'm arriving" when they're about to bust one?

girls with british aka english accent are soo
devil.gif

is the myth true in Lower Uncton ?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Im confused about:

GBR, UK and England

explain please.

Scotland and Wales ...
Not quite, Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales - basically the big island. The United Kingdom is that plus Northern Ireland.

They are all separate countries but have joined together over the years. It's almost like having four states in one country - but it's a bit more than that.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

^ IMO girls with British accents automatically gain points on the 1-10 scale

Depends what accent. There are some pretty terrible regional ones and some that are quite attractive.

Back
Top Bottom