Ask Men's Top 99 Most Desirable Women 2014

with how relevant miley cyrus currently is in terms of media and entertainment they had no choice but to include her on this list so they decided to make her last place lol

I once read a nter post. White women are most desirable or easy to market something like dat

emma watson 
sick.gif
 looks like jay leno

katt dennings will always be numero uno.

No Indian girls. Yeah, ok. List failed (like always)

It will always only have delicate Caucasian actresses and the token black and hispanic female. Nothing to see here folks. Some things will never change.

Last edited:
If you came in expecting anything other than Emilia Clarke, you should feel extremely stupid.
I honestly dont have the slightest idea who that person is. This is the first time I am hearing that name or seeing her. I would have to Google her and as it stands now I dont care to because she clearly does nothing that I would have an interest in if shes that popping in the world and I have yet to hear here name. Not saying she isnt popular because she clearly is, but shes more than likely popular in a media space that I consider irrelevant.

Exactly! :lol:

List is biased...

Kerry Washington over Beyonce?

No Halle Berry?

Who voted on this?

People complain about these lists every year like they mean anything. Fans voted on the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom