Asking 100 girls for sex

They need to do that in the hood with the rats with a huge dude and see if they'll be a difference

They need to do that in the hood with the rats with a huge dude and see if they'll be a difference

Meh, who's to say those in the vid weren't rats?

One chick did say yes or maybe but she couldn't do it right then and there. So I guess its 99.5 out of 100 lol

laugh.gif
 at dudes thinking only the hood got rats. 

laugh.gif
 at dudes thinking only the hood got rats. 
didnt say it was the only place with rats, but meh. or go to an all girls schools, or ask fat girls that have no chance with the opposite sex.......... or go to spring break 
devil.gif

Last edited:
They should have showed the reactions of the guys when they found out they weren't going to have sex.

i seriously thought 1 of those hundred chicks would say yes...damn

serious potential in that video...somewhat seemed suspect though( looking very young)

bout to go do a "study" at ucla haha

That last clip she threw a cup of soda at dudes face wow. i wonder if she actucally slept with these dudes. or how did they feel, that it was hoax and now theyre faces are plastered on youtube

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the girl who asked who's paying him. 
mean.gif
@ the girl throwing her drink at him, probably the first dude in a while to even talk to her ***...

Last edited:
I see location... I thought white women were the easy women.. :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom