Asking a girl to prom vol. advice

Originally Posted by bohrdom

Originally Posted by hieu23

Okay....so its almost that time of the year, a month actually. All my boys have got dates already and I've been pondering. I was thinking about asking one of my girl friends, we aren't extremely close but we talk and the relationship is pretty chill. I've asked around and it seems like no one is asking her, so I have a pretty good shot. All my boys had a creative way of asking their dates (signs, songs, videos, etc.) and I need a good way too, do you guys have any suggestions? And what if she says no?? 
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
just curious, but since i'm not part of the younger, web 2.0 generation...is that what you gotta do nowadays to ask a girl out to prom? i mean, making videos and stuff? i suppose it makes sense for the facebook/youtube/iphone generation, i just never really thought of it like that...
im a senior in HS and haven't heard of anyone I know doing anything like that
laugh.gif

i just asked my date if she wanted to go with me and that was that

cause i told everyone that i was asking her....so i guess they backed off lol
Nktran001 wrote:
That's her?  
eyes.gif

if that's what you like then do you...just straight up ask her stop with the simping nonsense already.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by bohrdom

Okay....so its almost that time of the year, a month actually. All my boys have got dates already and I've been pondering. I was thinking about asking one of my girl friends, we aren't extremely close but we talk and the relationship is pretty chill. I've asked around and it seems like no one is asking her, so I have a pretty good shot. All my boys had a creative way of asking their dates (signs, songs, videos, etc.) and I need a good way too, do you guys have any suggestions? And what if she says no?? 
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
just curious, but since i'm not part of the younger, web 2.0 generation...is that what you gotta do nowadays to ask a girl out to prom? i mean, making videos and stuff? i suppose it makes sense for the facebook/youtube/iphone generation, i just never really thought of it like that...
im a senior in HS and haven't heard of anyone I know doing anything like that
laugh.gif

i just asked my date if she wanted to go with me and that was that
I guess its just my area or something then (real suburban type) cause thats what all my friends from other schools do too....its kinda like "if they see that we put a lot of effort into it, then they can't say no." 
ohwell.gif

i skipped my HS prom but got asked by a current senior (shes legal
devil.gif
) and i told her yes... so next weekend guaranteed smash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i skipped my HS prom but got asked by a current senior (shes legal
devil.gif
) and i told her yes... so next weekend guaranteed smash
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

cause i told everyone that i was asking her....so i guess they backed off lol
Nktran001 wrote:
That's her?  
eyes.gif

if that's what you like then do you...just straight up ask her stop with the simping nonsense already.

But, I'd pass.

You should post another pic, with a another smile of hers?

nahh I'm still asking haha, she's got this really cute voice and she's sooo sweet. You'd like her
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom