Asking a girl to prom vol. advice

hieu23

Banned
Okay....so its almost that time of the year, a month actually. All my boys have got dates already and I've been pondering. I was thinking about asking one of my girl friends, we aren't extremely close but we talk and the relationship is pretty chill. I've asked around and it seems like no one is asking her, so I have a pretty good shot. All my boys had a creative way of asking their dates (signs, songs, videos, etc.) and I need a good way too, do you guys have any suggestions? And what if she says no?? 
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

Draw a chalk outline of yourself outside her house/locker at school. Then leave a note with your name and all of the information on it that says, "I'd die to go to Prom with you."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

Draw a chalk outline of yourself outside her house/locker at school. Then leave a note with your name and all of the information on it that says, "I'd die to go to Prom with you."
pimp.gif

I think i'm gonna go with this one haha thanks playa 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

Okay....so its almost that time of the year, a month actually. All my boys have got dates already and I've been pondering. I was thinking about asking one of my girl friends, we aren't extremely close but we talk and the relationship is pretty chill. I've asked around and it seems like no one is asking her, so I have a pretty good shot. All my boys had a creative way of asking their dates (signs, songs, videos, etc.) and I need a good way too, do you guys have any suggestions? And what if she says no?? 
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Quit being a simp and just ask.

THREAD!!!

If you don't ask the answer is always no. If she says no ask until you get a yes. Your instinct is usually right, if she has a small or any interest in going to Prom with you, she will most likely say yes unless someone who she likes a lot more asks her.

sayanything.jpg

...as for wondering if she says no. Pull an MJ and say "I am -insert name- , I will find you".

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
stop yapping, where are pics?

breh just go with the cheesiest way to ask a girl thats not going.... shes not gonna say no this late in the game.... the real question is..... if you are in college would you go to the year before's senior prom?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's not extremely creepy or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either take her to lunch and bring it up "so are you going to prom with anybody yet?
happy.gif
"
or
Ask her what color her prom dress is then act surprised and say "thats what color my tux is! you + me...I'll pick you up at 8
wink.gif
"

Originally Posted by AJChick23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's not extremely creepy or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either take her to lunch and bring it up "so are you going to prom with anybody yet?
happy.gif
"
or
Ask her what color her prom dress is then act surprised and say "thats what color my tux is! you + me...I'll pick you up at 8
wink.gif
"

I can't imagine why she hasn't been asked yet...

Just ask her, she won't say no just because you don't make some cheesy, grand romantic gesture.  If she was your serious girlfriend, then maybe do something over the top, but if she's just a girl then don't sweat doing anything extra.  The fun of prom shouldn't be in the asking, but that night.

eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
just curious, but since i'm not part of the younger, web 2.0 generation...is that what you gotta do nowadays to ask a girl out to prom? i mean, making videos and stuff? i suppose it makes sense for the facebook/youtube/iphone generation, i just never really thought of it like that...

your thinking too much, just ask already, sometimes waiting too long will ruin your chances

Back
Top Bottom