Aspirations for 2022? Vol. hectic times

such as??

Ideally I would love to give off road racing a start by end of next year, i just have to execute a good amount of stuff before i can make it happen but i want to get it done, i don't wanna be too old and regret not giving racing a shot
Get out of my head, bro. :lol: I did track racing this year, so it Rally next year. :pimp:

Start posting more consistently on YouTube. Invest and travel. Learn about crypto. Find multiple streams of passive income. I’m in Colombia right now so post about my travels around a schedule. Goal is to post 2x a week. Here’s my latest video

To remain focused on the near future and my personal goals. Eat an organic wholefoods diet. Cook more international cuisines. Have optimal hydration. Purchase a bicycle and excercise while exploring random eateries in my city. I was derailed momentarily by outside distractions, but now I'm more focused than ever.

ytZtNUbrnfhi8.gif

I am waiting for the whirled to adopt health as wealth... and for the whirled to understand that literal ethereum... that goes into the lungs, brain, and body... via their breath... earned by exercise... and earned by living in truth... is and has always been... the only real currency... crip-toe-currents-sea... in the world.

I am waiting for older misinformed whirled individuals to give up their power... to rest... to be led... and to be healed... by younger... more informed... individuals of the world.

Don't just go through the motions/show up, but plan and attack with a purpose. Also network more
Did pretty good at this across all fronts. New opportunities opened up just from doing this and matching it with the grind.

Back
Top Bottom