At It Again! Dr. Dre x T.I. x Nas + 50 Cent x R. Kelly... LET'S GO!

Originally Posted by ZSong

These recent Dre beats over the past couple years aren't impressing me much...I was expecting some really different sound but they sound like continuations of the 2001 album, not wack, just nothing new from Dre....

True, still want to hear what's on the album though

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Ya'll do know that ILLIONAIRE does not bring you these tracks right? They are just on the internet and he brings them to Niketalk because you all don't frequent blogs. I hate how ILLIONAIRE acts like he is doing some service by starting a post on NT and putting in links acting like he is debuting anything, and then like o yeah CD Quality tonight, when he has no control over it and if they do leak he will just give them to you claiming that he had prior knowledge. He sucks and anyone could do what he does. Just go to blogs on a frequent basis and you will hear everything before he posts it. 2dopeboyz.com, hiphopupdate.blogspot.com, onsmash.com, nahright. Pick One. ILLIONAIRE sucks and has no connections just likes to act like he is in the know. Peace.

laugh.gif
, why are u so mad?, he's just trying to share w/ some ppl some newmusic, Damn, lol...

Ya'll do know that ILLIONAIRE does not bring you these tracks right? They are just on the internet and he brings them to Niketalk because you all don't frequent blogs. I hate how ILLIONAIRE acts like he is doing some service by starting a post on NT and putting in links acting like he is debuting anything, and then like o yeah CD Quality tonight, when he has no control over it and if they do leak he will just give them to you claiming that he had prior knowledge. He sucks and anyone could do what he does. Just go to blogs on a frequent basis and you will hear everything before he posts it. 2dopeboyz.com, hiphopupdate.blogspot.com, onsmash.com, nahright. Pick One. ILLIONAIRE sucks and has no connections just likes to act like he is in the know. Peace.

roll.gif

N' please... after all that damn hate.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, we gotta find out why this dude is so upset for.

Everytime Ill drops some info or tracks, people start to get hurt. Its like they mad they didnt get to start the thread and get all the props.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^i feel that, but dude acts like he holds the secrets of the world or something... it's just music. i def give dude props for posting stuff that i'dprobably be too lazy to look for myself, but i can see how his posting style/attitude could rub some people the wrong way.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I keep tellin you Ill, N's got a bounty out for you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Trust me man.. "It's hard out here for a pimp.."
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hmm, *Looks at new Fabolous street single to 'Loso's Way' prod. by Alchemist* .. "Yeaaaaah, this'll make em believe me.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I've already let someone in this thread peep it but <Insert Hate Comment Here>. I'm ready..
smile.gif

2uzxx8i.jpg

"GET ON WIT' IT MUTHA !%$@!#! .."

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I keep tellin you Ill, N's got a bounty out for you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Trust me man.. "It's hard out here for a pimp.."
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hmm, *Looks at new Fabolous street single to 'Loso's Way' prod. by Alchemist* .. "Yeaaaaah, this'll make em believe me.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I've already let someone in this thread peep it but <Insert Hate Comment Here>. I'm ready..
smile.gif

"GET ON WIT' IT MUTHA !%$@!#! .."
nerd.gif

Ludacris' "Do The Right Thing" Sample on this joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Can't wait for the full track.

Gentlemen! Pardon the interruption, there is a Code Red, an extinction level event. I never saved the link i only opened the file, a Reeeeeeeeuuuuuppppppp isneeded!

Y do I keep thinkin Dre rapped first on this??
This is on the verge of greatness. Both did
they thing, but this _ Nas went in!!

Back
Top Bottom