At possibly the lowest point I've ever been

I joke and BS on here a lot, but truth be told I'm currently goin' through a hell of a rough patch myself - it ain't just you my dude...
...I go through the same motions as every one else - shock, disbelief, anger, etc...

...but just like my father says, gold is tested by fire - to see the metal's worth, you gotta turn up the heat my dude: bling bling.

And in the words of the great Allen Iverson succinctly explaining his life to Stephen A. Smith...

... "Man I went through what I went through cuz God said, 'Go through it.'"

Pick your crown up off the ground, dust it off, and put it back on your head where it belongs.

#KINGSH*T

Good words ILL...
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, and surround yourself with positive/successful people and be very open. Helps a ton

Cold world.
Next year is gonna be one of your best tho.

And then the year after that will probably suck a little.

That's just how it goes.  Sometimes all you can do is grab your balls and sav up.

Originally Posted by natelav129

In my 21 years I've come to realize that Life generally is filled with more good than bad, it's just the bad that can become so tough that it's all we're really battling.

You can't live a life trying to handle the bad, it's best rather to try and enjoy the good. Hey, you've loved a woman....some dudes have and never will have that experience in their entire lives. You're parents are alive and you obviously still care about them dearly, don't forget that.

Finances are always going to be there and can be some of our toughest struggles, but it can always be worse.
I mean I'm in college, flat %!# broke right now and working at a grocery store, basically to earn a check that allows me gas just to get to my %%+*@@ job....but i'm living.
And there's really nowhere to go but up when you're at the bottom man.
Some good words.

You got alot of life ahead of you, you'll have plenty of opportunity to get things straight for yourself. Sometimes you have to try and take a step back, rather letting the snowball effect of emotions take over you and put you in a mind state of giving up. I've had my moments of very hard times myself...some things you can't control, you grieve and in time heal from them and make the best of what you can...The things you can control, you might just need a lending hand to help you figure out your best possible solutions. Like mentioned above talking to a counselor, your friends or even seeking a therapist. Stay up bro, the answers are there just allow yourself to figure out and dont try to fix everything in one day.

Also you should go to the doctor and see what's up with your situation too, from personal experience...I avoided hospitals at all cost. It ain't worth it

I'm at the lowest point in my life as well brotha so i know how it feels. Don't let the self pity eat you up cause it will. Gotta stay strong

I'm right there with you man.

One of my best friends killed himself in Feb., my gma (who I was super close with) died in March, done with my girl of three years...and now my mom tells me today she has uterine cancer.

I can only think God does this to make me stronger and everything will work out. Trust that.

I've been there man, different details, but similar stories.
Pops, family, school, and life issues all at the same time.

The only advice I can give to you is to build some type of support system.
For me it was family. I distanced myself from "friends" and went to those that loved me unconditionally.

I was at a point in life, where I felt trapped, and with their guidance and support I was able to turn things around.

Continue to look at the positives as well.

You got 3+ years of Education. @+*! money. @+*! Student Loans. @+*! Debt. $ will come, when things start to pan out for you.

Take as much time as you need to get things straight.
Have some type of structure in your life, where no matter what life throws at you, you can always go back to it, as it will never let you down.

At one point, I focused real hard at work, but now its fitness...More specifically boxing.
I get a good work out, i'm healthy, and I get to let out my aggression.

You need an outlet to channel your frustrations. And when you workout, all your troubles don't seem to be as bad. Trust me man. Get a good workout in, endorphines
flow, and you feel 100X better.

And Your pops is in jail. There is nothing you can do about that. But you can still strengthen your relationship with him.
And your Moms is still around. Strengthen your relationship with her as well.

take it slow fam. don't think too much.
enjoy the little things in life. Dinner out, Movies, Walks, Music.

Take away distractions, which includes females.
The pain that you have right now with your ex, its real. But as for now, it is what it is. There is nothing you can do to
force it into being the way you want it to be. All you can do is respect her decision at this point in time, let her know your plans,
keep in touch, and hopefully things will pan out in the future.

Have a plan. Women love to see you make something of yourself. Change your life for the better. When you are ready,
maybe she'll see something different in you. If not, some other girl will.

I hate when dudes tell me "You'll find better" knowing damn well all I want to do is be with this one girl.
But you can't force these things to happen. You can only do so much, switch up your plan, and keep in touch, and maybe things will pan out.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I joke and BS on here a lot, but truth be told I'm currently goin' through a hell of a rough patch myself - it ain't just you my dude...
...I go through the same motions as every one else - shock, disbelief, anger, etc...

...but just like my father says, gold is tested by fire - to see the metal's worth, you gotta turn up the heat my dude: bling bling.

And in the words of the great Allen Iverson succinctly explaining his life to Stephen A. Smith...

... "Man I went through what I went through cuz God said, 'Go through it.'"

Pick your crown up off the ground, dust it off, and put it back on your head where it belongs.

#KINGSH*T
13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif

Anythang
pimp.gif

You just always need to remember that there are people out there with problems 10x worse than yours that they have no control over. Live you life for everyday and don't put yourself down more than you deserve. I've had addiction problems in my life that I still face to this day. But when I get clean and get my occupied with helping others or staying active I always seem to forget about my problems. Keep your head up. We are both still young and have a long life ahead of us. Good vibes to you, I'm sure one day you will look back and shake your head at even questioning taking away this beautiful thing called life. 

Cry it out bro...let all tht built up bad energy go, don't corner yourself....life is so long and we will all be tested at one time or another. Where do you live?...how old are you?...you said you have tickets?..like traffic tickets?...do you have a PayPal?...can't offer much but is better than nothing.....maybe other NTers will follow suit and help ya out.

SIG CHECK, famb...
go in there... i promise you that it helps...

may not be alot... but its some good stuff in there...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember meeting you at that sportsbar at the mini NT ATL summit seemed like a cool dude, message me if you need anything my dude

You not alone on this one bro, it sucks when nothing goes for you. Just when I think something might be going for me, something else has me tripping. I'm currently on the way up from my lowest point. It sucked, I was depressed, broke, grades sucked, problems with the shorty. But like a few people mentioned it will only make you stronger once you overcome these challenges. Dont know what your faith is, but Im a firm believer in the saying "if god brings you to it, hell bring you through it". Life is never all good and gravy but its definitely worth living. Also, its okay to ask for help, as a prideful male, i found it hard to seek for help. I ended up crying to my sister, Im not used to being in that position but once I got it off my chest it helped. You're never alone, I always felt like that makes things much more bearable.

Just wondering, when some of you are against all odds and in times of desperate need for guidance and comfort, how many of you have turned to God?

I've been through quite a lot the past year and a half, and there have been many strange instances this year where I feel like God is speaking to me through other channels (through people I've met, etc). I consider myself agnostic and don't really believe in organized religion, but I'm in a position where I want to find myself spiritually and seek God.

Forget the girl, forget about girls. Focus on yourself, and try to be the best man you can be while building up your self worth. You can't really love someone if you don't love yourself. I don't know about you, but consider going to church, join a fellowship, surround yourself with positive people and energy, and cut all that BS out of your life. Try finding yourself and finding your purpose. Like many have said before, once you get past your trials and tribulations, you'll have new found strength and you'll feel like you can make it through anything. This can only make you stronger and help you develop thicker skin. Stay up.

think positive and hold your head up high man. its a tough world out there but you just have to keep your head up

Life is process after process, bro. I'm sure you're familiar with one of those. And after a process is complete, you're molded into exactly what you need to be in order to continue on. The discomfort is miniscule in comparison to what's waiting for you.

ksteezy wrote:
Cry it out bro...let all tht built up bad energy go, don't corner yourself....life is so long and we will all be tested at one time or another. Where do you live?...how old are you?...you said you have tickets?..like traffic tickets?...do you have a PayPal?...can't offer much but is better than nothing.....maybe other NTers will follow suit and help ya out.
This. I have some side money that I wouldn't mind giving to you man. I mean I was about to go buy jeans with it, the least I could do is give it to someone who actually needs it.

At the end of the day, if nothing else you are breathing. Be thankful for the small things, don't focus on the negative even though it is all around. Stay positive for yourself and others, I guarantee there is somebody that looks up to you as a role model.

I've learned life is one cruel reality but I live for the moments that count as memories
I've learned to enjoy the little things in life such as the warm weather and walking the trail around my work on my lunch break; I find getting out and being alone for a little bit is the best thing...at peace with the world

give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom