ATL/GA NTers ENTER- Wish ATL X TSG X JB event Thur March 25th 7-10PM

Joined Jul 22, 2004
JB sucks.  Brand fell off harder than Wiley Coyote chasing the Roadrunner.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
even though I've bought some clothes from there I don't like that whole "scene"
I went there for the eggplant release date just to see if they had BBC, and I had to
distance myeffl

Joined Dec 29, 2006
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I went there for the eggplant release date just to see if they had BBC, and I had to
distance myeffl
Were "shoe head elitist" running rampant throughout the store?

I haven't been to Wish, but most boutiques are full of these clowns. The funny thing is, half the guys who try to perpetuate this stereotype were not shoe heads 3 years ago.

Joined Oct 14, 2002
Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by HOVKid

they did, but i wana see this guys collection...

+ free drinks
Now when you say drinks what do you mean?  I might go if I can convince my friend, otherwise I'm not sitting over there with those people.

Joined Mar 21, 2008
Originally Posted by scorpio04

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by HOVKid

they did, but i wana see this guys collection...

+ free drinks
Now when you say drinks what do you mean?  I might go if I can convince my friend, otherwise I'm not sitting over there with those people.
theres usually a free bar there.. with Belvedere Vodka cranberry/other juices to mix..

nice geist/totem in your avy

bump its tonight

Joined Feb 10, 2008
TSG said people asked them about fusions, nike air, and the infrared pack, but didnt say what their answers were. Anyone care to fill us in?

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

distance myeffl

Word. The kids walkin around with their "finest" pair on and a Supreme shirt with some kinda limited New Era and tighty pants..... Pass...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now