Atlanta bars/lounges/clubs/food?

Went to Negril Village awhile back. Some beautiful women at that place. I’m married but them chicks were giving me hella views.

Anybody know of any new lounges/ cigar spots?

Cigar City Club
Trilology Cigar Lounge
Habanos
617 Social Club
Burn
Highland Cigar
Havana Cigar
Cigar Village

Onyx really done for? Haven’t been in years but drove by Cheshire Bridge the other day and it was still vacant. Thought it was just down for renovations but it seems like it’s curtains.

My boy just moved down there a couple months ago. I just sent bruh the four strip clubs and he said they too pricey :lol:

Flame is the most reasonably priced one from what I’ve seen. Follies dances will get pricey depending on the girl. **** be bad At both places though so you can save a few bones at Blue Flame.

Onyx really done for? Haven’t been in years but drove by Cheshire Bridge the other day and it was still vacant. Thought it was just down for renovations but it seems like it’s curtains.
You know how these things go...Its gon be dead over there for a while then pop up summer 2020 with a new name like its nothing :lol:

Actually read something earlier this year bout they trying crack down on the number of strip clubs in metro ATL, especially the burbs....Onyx and Pink Pony was owned by the same group and they both shut down...I def notice the vibe for strip clubs aint as strong as it used to be right now

My boy just moved down there a couple months ago. I just sent bruh the four strip clubs and he said they too pricey :lol:

$20 to get in -accept for Magic City.

How cheap he wants it? Then he can go to

PinsUp
Gold Rush
Peaches
Blaze
Rumor

Yea depending where yo from I can def see this...Back in my city most of the spots don't got cover charges or set prices for dances, but the joints in there aint ATL quality so its a trade off :lol:

No doubt. They also implemented a "no-hands" ordinance which is complete garbage. That doesn't mean the girls won't let you touch them, but something the city is trying to do to reduce the club culture.

No doubt. They also implemented a "no-hands" ordinance which is complete garbage. That doesn't mean the girls won't let you touch them, but something the city is trying to do to reduce the club culture.
Gentrification hit and you know the city was gon lose some things :smh: ...thats a whole other topic tho

Yeah. You can definitely see the gentrification running more rampant now. Increase cost for street parking in the city, new high rise condos going up every other week, club and bar venues getting closed down left and right... you hate to see it but it was bound to happen.

Peter Street on the chopping block. I always thought it was weird that the roof to Blu Cantina just randomly caved in. Once they found a new venue, and 255 “burned down”... you knew what was up. :smh:

Yeah. You can definitely see the gentrification running more rampant now. Increase cost for street parking in the city, new high rise condos going up every other week, club and bar venues getting closed down left and right... you hate to see it but it was bound to happen.

Peter Street on the chopping block. I always thought it was weird that the roof to Blu Cantina just randomly caved in. Once they found a new venue, and 255 “burned down”... you knew what was up. :smh:

my cousin owns Blu Cantina. The roof caved in years before the push out of Peters Street.

Y’all sleeping on pink pony.....
You gotta go there early these days since they opened back up with new hours, they close at like 1 or 2 am now :smh: ...And I'm never in the mood to hit the strip club until well past midnight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom