Atlanta Heads... Freaknik 2010..

LOL wow, I haven't seen you post in a minute, bro.  (I used to post under eMBrawler.)  What's the word?  I would be down (my brother went to school in the AUC) but I think he's going to be working and I doubt I could get the time off just to head out to Atlanta for some wildin' out.  I can only imagine what the Atlanta jump-offs are going to do to get out of town dudes to trick on them.  The trickeration is going to be unparalleled.  The more I think about it, that might make it better for me to stay at home this time around.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

LOL wow, I haven't seen you post in a minute, bro.  (I used to post under eMBrawler.)  What's the word?  I would be down (my brother went to school in the AUC) but I think he's going to be working and I doubt I could get the time off just to head out to Atlanta for some wildin' out.  I can only imagine what the Atlanta jump-offs are going to do to get out of town dudes to trick on them.  The trickeration is going to be unparalleled.  The more I think about it, that might make it better for me to stay at home this time around.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

all that is the same reason im not goin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom