Atlanta NTers remember him? vol....5 years ago today

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

An officer of the law is either a lawyer or a judge. You guys are thinking of police officer. Why the heck would my little self want to be a police officer???

what?
and a police officer is not an officer of the law?

stop trying to make yourself look impressive by correcting people who are not wrong for being rational.
Hell I can call myself a public servant and at the same time be the president of the united states.
I dunno....this "girl" might be the BIGGEST troll in the history of trolls.

So, you suggest a girl who's 4'11" and 95 pounds be a police officer?  Wow.
ohwell.gif

And while we are on this topic, if I remember correctly, a small woman police officer is the person Brain Nichols took a gun from, beatdown, and allowed to escape the confines of the courtroom, killing other people.
So you believe women have physical setbacks that keep them from doing certain jobs as well as men?

nerd.gif

I mean aside from arts and crafts what jobs do you think women should pursue sweet thang.

Umm, yeah. I will be the first one to tell you that I am weak and am not doing any kind of heavy lifting. I leave that up to men. If a woman wants to be a police officer, more power to her. I have a sister who is strong, and she's in the military. Good for her, but that's not for me. She's actually going to Afghanistan pretty soon. Couldn't be me. I think women should pursue any careers they want to pursue, but I am not going to delude myself into thinking I am cut out for physical jobs.

And no, they should not have had that small woman in charge of guarding an alleged violent criminal. If he was charged with assaulting one woman, what would make them think he wouldn't assault another woman? Duh! If a man would have been guarding him, I doubt any of that would have happened. If a man had been guarding him, he would have thought twice about trying to take a gun from that man.

Umm, yeah. I will be the first one to tell you that I am weak and am not doing any kind of heavy lifting. I leave that up to men. If a woman wants to be a police officer, more power to her. I have a sister who is strong, and she's in the military. Good for her, but that's not for me. She's actually going to Afghanistan pretty soon. Couldn't be me. I think women should pursue any careers they want to pursue, but I am not going to delude myself into thinking I am cut out for physical jobs.

And no, they should not have had that small woman in charge of guarding an alleged violent criminal. If he was charged with assaulting one woman, what would make them think he wouldn't assault another woman? Duh! If a man would have been guarding him, I doubt any of that would have happened. If a man had been guarding him, he would have thought twice about trying to take a gun from that man.

If you're an "officer of the law", why does your Yuku page say you're in advertising...

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

If you're an "officer of the law", why does your Yuku page say you're in advertising...

Because the last time I changed my Yuku page, I was in advertising.  Stop hatin'.

Back
Top Bottom