Atlanta NTers: Shooting In Atlanta??

brandon5000

Banned
They just said on the 107.9 there was a shooting in an Atlanta clothing store involving a recording artist but would not disclose the artists name...

Any Atlanta NTer's hear about this?

Yeah, it was near Georgia State. I have a homeboy that goes their, people claiming it was Waka.

laugh.gif

(The clothing store was Walter's)

I just heard from a friend that it was last night and nobody got shot...any confirmation?

The fight started around 4 p.m. Thursday when Mane's group walked into the store

laugh.gif

Nobody calls him Mane.

Waka Flocka, aka Juaqin Malphurs, is a member of Gucci Mane's 1017 Brick Squad. His pseudonym alludes to the sound of cocking a semi-automatic pistol.

"Whoever he is he's got a big swollen eye now," Morrison said.

Originally Posted by romedadude

The fight started around 4 p.m. Thursday when Mane's group walked into the store

laugh.gif

Nobody calls him Mane.
they're tryna be proper using last names
laugh.gif

good lookin on this info, i was wondering what happened... thats sad about the Georgia State sophomore... r.i.p

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

good lookin on this info, i was wondering what happened... thats sad about the Georgia State sophomore... r.i.p
nerd.gif

They just said on the 107.9 there was a shooting in an Atlanta clothing store involving a recording artist but would not disclose the artists name...

waka flocka and slick pulla

Originally Posted by J23S

nerd.gif

Some dude got shot in the head last night at his apartment. they said he was dealing drugs or something..

Then this afternoon they said Waka and Slick Pulla got into it at Walter's and a shot went off. Classes were still in session though
smh.gif
GSU is slowly turning hood.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

waka flocka and slick pulla

fo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by J23S

nerd.gif

Some dude got shot in the head last night at his apartment. they said he was dealing drugs or something..

Then this afternoon they said Waka and Slick Pulla got into it at Walter's and a shot went off. Classes were still in session though
smh.gif
GSU is slowly turning hood.

CO-sign my dude. isntjust me or do you believe that 90% of mofos that go to that school ALLA CT THE SAME?!  smh at gsu

GSU callin me in the middle of the afternoon to tell me there was a shooting at the shoe store i was at that morning UNAPPRECIATED.

gsu is hood though.

GSU use to be wack as cheese, its still wack, but more people are starting to go/transfer there because its becoming popular, so soon it will be flooded with hoodlums and bammas.

Back
Top Bottom