ATLANTA SUMMIT! AUGUST 12, 2006 - UPDATE 8.5.06

Ay just gotta let yall know...

ITS GOIN DOWN... In the A
Saturday August 12, 2006
Prestigious Atlanta - 2:00 pm

(get at me for directions)

Come out for the Official ATL Summit. Meet all the Atown sneaker enthusiasts as well as others who will make the trek from surrounding areas.

There will be a couple of things going on including a shoe raffle, premiere ATL Footwork dvd showing, and the unveiling of the Prestigious line Shop Tees... U must be there to cop one of these... You will definitely like theses... : )

We got three boards coming out: ISS,Niketalk,&Uptowns.. so u will see a lot of heat, and get to meet a lot of different people.

UPDATE: AUGUST 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Well... wanna know whats goin down???

The rundown...

* Prestigious Shop Tee Release - You will want one of these... Believe me these are serious and make a strong statement for all the real heads...

* Footwork ATL DVD Premiere - ex-clu-sives (aka TWIN 1 aka my brother) displays the first episode of his dvd.. the episode features the first installment of ATL Boutiques... and even has special features including interviews with special guests and footage from Greg Street's sneaker show.

* Footwork ATL DVD taping - the event will be taped for segments on internet forums... including niketalk, iss, and uptowns... Be there and have a chance to be interviewed and included in the DVD segment.

* checkmyfootwork contest - small prize for the hottest kicks in the building

* shoe raffle - bring a small amount of cash as you will have a chance to win 1 a fresh pair of kicks... winner will be able to choose from a nice array of true heat... believe me its worth the small amount of cash... BELIEVE ME! shoes are sweet.. real talk

* Displays - there will be displays from various heads with heat in the area. If you wanna bring some shoes to show off... go right ahead... but no table provided... lol

* Shoes for sale - there will be various heads with shoes they intend to sell so be strapped with a bit of cash... u never know who might be lookin to get rid of your grail

* Meet heads from all the forums.. Niketalk, ISS, and Uptowns.net... and Put a face with a name

* Plus much more... u may even see a couple of special appearances...

This event is just the beginning and will be fun for all... so come dressed to impress in your krazy kicks and meet up with some of the southeast heat-holders...

Again ... any questions get at me...

Directions... 85N to Exit 109 (Old Peachtree) - Shop is directly on your right in the plaza with Wachovia

the one and only
got forces
got_forces@hotmail.com

............this is part of the footwork project...................

check my footwork

WANTED: Sizes 10.5-11
Nike Air Force 1 Low Vibe
Nike Air Force 1 Low Linen
Nike Air Force 1 High Head Automatica

the footwork project

Aww Mayne!!!.....Why does it have to be the 12th??? I have to go back to school and move-in on the 11th. Dang I really want to attend but hopefully I will make it up there.

Plus that BCC (Boot Camp Click) concert is on the 12th too. Why is everything jumpin' off when I get ready to go back to school.

That Summitt gonna be dope.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

BRAVES BASEBALL​
....yeah right​

yes move in day at southern is the 11th but it dont matter i will move in the 13th and start school on the 14th
No tints, make no mistake y'all it's Hova
I stay sportin' played Jordan's before Jordan

For the cosigners umm please sign here____ here___ and umm initials here___
"To me it look like a leprechaun to me....all you gotta do is look up at the tree...

Like My bro said...you won't want to miss this!!!

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM1 Pink Kid Robot, Nike SB J-Rod, Hunter SB
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATLcrunk781ebay: ex*clu*sives

@#%$ move in day for me is the 8th so I will def try and be there. Airmissionretro u go(ing) to Ga southern?
TEENY LITTLE SUPER GUY

^^^^^^ Yeah bro' I'm bout to start my second yr down at Southern.

I'm prolly gonna do what Vic is doing and wait till the 13th to go back to school.
BRAVES BASEBALL​
....yeah right​

Of course you can come!!!

By then for sure I'll have a DVD for you! lol

I don't know if I can go, as I said on uptowns
Team We end posts

im sick of yall dudes on here, this aint manilatalk.

I'm coming from "middle GA". I missed the last one....I cannot miss this one!
ALL I WANT IS SOME BLACK/CEMENT 3s SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK..WHO CAN HELP ME?​

I'll be there. If anyone in the Cobb area needs a ride I may be able to help you out.
-Corey

clay-co, we goin to carpool???... ahhahaha...
or maybe i should try to get my mom to come, in like some 05 white days, or 06 pattys... hahaha...
ISBACK​

^^^^ Hey It's all good bro'. I'll throw in some cash for gas and it's a bet...haha...

You know we gotta rep tha clay-co...lol..
BRAVES BASEBALL​
....yeah right​

Man... My sister's quincenera out here in Boise is the fifth, but I already have to head back to Augusta so I can head back this way to get ready for the next year. Dude who started this post, please e-mail me with more info. It is possible I can make it.

eMBrawler@gmail.com

[/b]​

Whats Good, I going to Morehouse in August. I get there the 11th and would love to come out. Please let me know all the details, and congrats again on the store being such a sucsess.
[/i]

even tho its on my bday..i guess its safe to say i'll be there
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-​

neonsoul... u a freshman?

we got the AUC on lock...

atlstunna... u just gotta come... dont have to do anything

I suggest everyone bring a little bit of cash.. there will be raffles for shoes... u can win heat for the price of for instance a $10 or $20 ticket!!!

check my footwork

Sizes 10.5-11Nike Air Force 1 Low Vibe
Nike Air Force 1 Low Linen
Nike Air Force 1 High Head Automatica

the footwork project

Quote:
Whats Good, I going to Morehouse in August. I get there the 11th and would love to come out. Please let me know all the details, and congrats again on the store being such a sucsess.

yeah what up

welcome to "The House"

where you from?

I might have to make an appearance. Ima have to put the date in tomorrw at work. Hope they let me off.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

Back
Top Bottom