Atlantic dropped the ball with Maino.

Popped up on itunes earlier. This song was EVERYWHERE. Hot 97 whored the !+$! out of this track 
laugh.gif
. Atlantic %#@%+! up waiting so long to drop the album. I believe he could've went gold.
Maino - Hi Hater from DanTheMan on Vimeo.

Totally mediocre rapper.  He's like, if you fused all kinds of different elements together to create the blandest rapper possible.  So generic and boring....  Plus just not very good at rapping, besides that.
I understand his image is popular, though.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^ his album was dope tho....

It was 
pimp.gif
Agreed and Atlantic did drop the ball, he could have sold more. His album didn't sell AT ALL, he sold a few singles though "Hi Hater" and "All the Above" made $$$$

Maino is not really good or anything, but he has made some good music (like Rick Ross & Young Jeezy). "Hi Hater, All of The Above, and Hood Love"
were all really good singles that should have translated into great album sales. He is at least better than some other people who have caught buzz,
but he just seems kinda like standard street rapper, doesn't stand out a whole lot.

although is isn't really good i dig that he's a over achiever and he basically boguarded his way into da industry...and he's gotten alot better so i respect him.

cant knock him....but yea...i'll take uncle murder or red cafe over him lyrically.

"All the Above" was crack.

Similar elements from "Live your Life" but still a good song in itself.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

although is isn't really good i dig that he's a over achiever and he basically boguarded his way into da industry...and he's gotten alot better so i respect him.

cant knock him....but yea...i'll take uncle murder or red cafe over him lyrically.

I wasn't talkin' about how nice he was, though.
Hi hater was everywhere and atlantic decided to wait it out..what happened? he flopped.

Back
Top Bottom