Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

If these had the big air bubble I would've copped. But yeah $140 for these is just too steep.....

ohwell.gif
i still need the black penny 2

Wow,
I guess my patience paid off..
I would have copped here, I saw them on shoetrends for 120,
and ended up receiving them for free as a gift for christmas.

smile.gif

I love this colorway

^^ therealjondoe

If your from broward, the black/blue are at sawgrass mills outlet for about $110 2 weeks ago... should go down sooner or later.

im considering getting the all blacks. on sale for $99, and use the $25 gift card from the SPACE JAM FAILED RELEASE. so $75 for penny 2s, not bad. already got my atlantic blues

Originally Posted by skep

im considering getting the all blacks. on sale for $99, and use the $25 gift card from the SPACE JAM FAILED RELEASE. so $75 for penny 2s, not bad. already got my atlantic blues
I did this already....and used the 20% off from MLK sale.  Got them for $60 shipped. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

These are mine!!! I was so pissed when they were only made up to size 13. Im sure Im not alone.

ALL retro Nikes are produced in sizes 6-13, 14 & 15...

Just because you can't find it does not mean it's not MADE...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skep

mlk sale? damn i missed out!

yeah Eastbay MLK sale lasted like 5 days.  They had 20% off but you had to pay shipping.  $99 - 20% ($20) + $25.00 Gift card for BS Space Jam...and then $7.50 shipping came out to $61 or so.

You can still use the 20% off over $99 code for the all black penny's..unfortunately doesn't work for the Atlantics tho =(

LKS17CCB 20% off over $99

These are mine!!! I was so pissed when they were only made up to size 13. Im sure Im not alone.

you are not alone. i was heated when i heard they were QS and only go up to 13. 
copped my 14 but i wont believe it till these are in my hands.

i have a bad feeling these may only go up to 13

I know for a fact that these did not get produced in a 14 or 15.  I have the Nike sheet right in front of me.

I like these but just cant get myself to spend over $100 for these. Especially because I got the others on the 50%..

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I know for a fact that these did not get produced in a 14 or 15.  I have the Nike sheet right in front of me.
Mahalo! I have connects from HI to Boston and can get ANY shoe that's made in my size. M A N Y retros are not made in a 14/15 nowadays. Educate yourself before posting.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I like these but just cant get myself to spend over $100 for these. Especially because I got the others on the 50%..

true true

if eastbay is getting them, is it possible that other online stores are getting them? maybe even retail stores?

you guys will not regret coppin these its a great shoe. the blue kinda bleeds a bit though so i suggest take the tissue out of the box i know some others have had bad experience with these pennys.

Originally Posted by s2kray

^^ therealjondoe

If your from broward, the black/blue are at sawgrass mills outlet for about $110 2 weeks ago... should go down sooner or later.
thanks . i was there about a week or so ago and i saw them but i couldnt pull the trigger.
hopefully they will drop

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Connect with folks in the inner cities of the U.S.

These are on sale and clearance at most spots, reason for "stock" online.

Outlets soon...

eastbay is playin with my emotions by lettin me backorder a 14!
im almost positive these only go up to 13 but

you never know...

Back
Top Bottom