ATLiens check in vol. In town til Saturday

What's good,

Me and my girl in the A and we tryna find somethin to do Friday night. Went to Lenox Mall tonight
smh.gif
. She tryna hit a club up so what's good for Fridaynight?

Also, where can I cop some kicks at and should I make a reservation for Justin's early in the mornin for the evening or what?

Good Looks on any suggestions and info. Might be movin down here in a few years.
pimp.gif

For the record...Justin's is not all it seems. Its just a name. Food is blaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! And reservations are not necessary at Justin's.......forobvious reasons, of course. You'll find much better tasting restaurants in that immediate area.

I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding kicks....they're everywhere. If you want something a little more exclusive (although that word isbecoming so obsolete w/ popularity of shoe forums, such as this) then try Walters (downtown), although they may be sold out of anything you'd want. Ofcourse your DTLRs and Athlete's Foot stores are scattered throughout the city. Standard's cool.

Clubs...not hard to find one at all. If you wanna try something different then try Opera..its real nice (dress code)...mixed music....cool environment. VIPtreatment was nice last time I was there.

Of course there are more restaurants, shoe spots and clubs...but I'm sure someone will list. Or you'll see them as you get around the city. Goodluck...and enjoy

Good looks. I posted a similar question in General and got some good replies as well. Probably goin to get a tattoo now. I'll take my girl to Geisha Housein Atlantic Station instead of Justin's since u said it wasn't that hot. Don't need to spend money on mediocre food.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom