ATOMIC BLONDE - 7/28/17- Charlize Theron - Sequel in the Works

That ****** Cast!!!!

That sex scene....lord....take my money now, that scene alone is worth opening night

This is the judgement being passed on NT? The place where grown men Jizz over a hat with the initials of the site :lol:

Aight man...you got it

I love Charlize, I love the concept of a Jane Wick, but I get taken out of the moment because it just feel's like that's her stunt double doing all those moves :rolleyes

Weird too because I don't think I've ever felt that way before :lol:

Last edited:
I love Charlize, I love the concept of a Jane Wick, but I get taken out of the moment because it just feel's like that's her stunt double doing all those moves :rolleyes

Weird too because I don't think I've ever felt that way before :lol:

if it helps she did a good deal of her scenes and in training, she also cracked a couple of her back teeths from clenching because she wasn't strong enough

There’s a brutal fight scene in Atomic Blonde that lasts for minutes. How much of that is actually you?

Well, you don’t ever want ruin it for the moviegoer, but I also think you’ve gotta give credit where credit is due. I’m doing 95% of it all on my own, including some of the big falls. I had an incredible team that prepared me for that scene for two months straight, and nothing happened, which goes to show when you prepare, you avoid injuries. The guys that I’m fighting, by the way, are all my teachers. They were teaching me Muay Thai, kickboxing … I’d spend sweaty five-hour sessions with them for two months, then I got to actually shoot the stuff with them, so nothing was a shock.

My teeth are in bad shape. I'm actually still undergoing surgery. It's really crazy. When I trained, I cracked two teeth in the back of my mouth, clenching while fighting, because apparently my arm strength wasn't strong enough. And I'm still f*cking dealing with it.

This is the judgement being passed on NT? The place where grown men Jizz over a hat with the initials of the site
laugh.gif

Aight man...you got it
lmao with that said .... initial statement still stands

Looks promising, Charlize is an actress I can totally buy in this type of role and I have no reason to doubt the John Wick directors yet.

Movie was uninteresting until the third act in which she was trying to save spyglass.

Back
Top Bottom