Attending a kids birthday party, with no kids..

Kid parties are the ish! I usually get lit before and find others there to get lit with.. (Many parents do) the food usually is unhealthy there which is the BEST.
If your single, it's a haven to get your macaroni on. Act a fool with those kids and 8/10 times the females are watching :smokin

On another note, I'm personally not a fan of parents throwing birthday parties for their kids and have loud music blasting that isn't age appropriate for the kids. I can't tell you how many kids' birthday parties I've seen that looked like more of a party for the adults rather than the kids. Not a good look.

My daughter will be 3 this month...I been to 1 party with her not including her own. I've come to this conclusion, if it's a house party I will be sparking up and or drinking, and I better not be the only one. Boring *** party with these kids running around smh

Party at Chuck E Cheese type place, let's just have a good time...

If they aren't close family, no reason for you to be there. Imo
I also hate when I have a bday party for my boys, and my bro inlaw, & other family try to make it an actual "party", with alcohol & ratchetness. Sad, but I stopped throwing my boys parties, now I just take them to a theme park or something.

Last edited:
Done it. Countless times, they're often fun cause the fellas just get around the grill, sip and talk trash all day.

Back
Top Bottom