Attention NT'ers: Anyone else have a parent, sibling, or room mate that smokes cigs in the house!?!?

chiefwiggum

Banned
This pisses me off to no end. My mother smokes her cigs IN the house. We have a pretty nice three story house that is ruined by the stench of those things. We even got her the E-cigarette, no dice. I have spent hours of lecturing in an attempt to convince her to walk 10 steps and smoke them on the patio, no dice. They are the worst smelling things ever created, and hazardous to my health. $+!*, if I smoked a joint in here it would be off with my head.
How do you get them to smoke outside? I hate my clothes smelling like the devil's butthole. Help me!

I feel you and I am a smoker. I can't stand folks who smoke cigs or anything inside a house or car.

How does your mom smoking make your clothes smell?

my homeboys mom smokes cigs out the @&&, and I hate being over there for more than 30 - 45 mins. On the other hand no cigarette smoke in my house
wink.gif

The smoke lingers around the house. I go upstairs to eat..immediately smell like smoke. And move out!?
laugh.gif

open windows

spark a joint and tell her if she can smoke in the house then you can too

the 2nd one might have dire consequences but you should try it anyway
laugh.gif

I smoke in my car but not if it was bothering the passengers, out of respect.  I know its your moms house but you should tell her that second hand smoke kills!! maybe then she will stop. But like someone said, put her smokes outside on the porch or something.

Get some info on second hand smoke and make her read it. <<<< This is very serious though!!

Find one of her women friends and make them smell your clothes, they might just lecture her out of care. lol

get an air purifier for your room, always keep in scent on deck.

Put a no smoking sign on the front door. hahaha

How old are you btw?

Ive never experienced this problem, but i knew a girl whos mom smoked and everytime i crossed paths with her she'd smell like a fireplace.

I am 20. My mom doesn't do *+%+. My dad is the sole contributor of everything. She just sits on the couch, smokes and plays farmville. I will print out a ton of second hand smoke dangers though.

I never had to but if I did I'd refuse to live with anybody who smokes in the house.

Plain and simple. I'm not going anywhere stinking like an ashtray.

Get a random broad pregnant and when the baby is born make sure the child lives in your crib.
If your mother cant understand that smoking is dangerous for the baby, then tell your pops to cut the internet off so that she cant get on farmville.

60 percent of the time, this works all the time.

sucks watching a family member slowly die.

nothing you can do but be extremely bitter to their face and show no love or compassion

Originally Posted by Diego

Get a random broad pregnant and when the baby is born make sure the child lives in your crib.
If your mother cant understand that smoking is dangerous for the baby, then tell your pops to cut the internet off so that she cant get on farmville.

60 percent of the time, this works all the time.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom