**ATTENTION** NYC NT'ers!!!!!!!!!!!

WIll be up there this weekend for business/ QT time w/ wifey.

I need spots to chill like nice little lounges and things like that. Nice chill restuarants like Shark Bar, etc. Local spots. I'll probably go see my family in Harlem, but I need good spots mostly in the borough of Manhattan, even some good BK spots.

No shoe spots(I know enough of those, unless some of those joints on Flatbush ave that I forgot the names of.....), I need the good eateries, good nightlie spots,lounges/chill clubs.
No young joints, I'm 30 plus.

Help a brother out, NYC NT!!!!!!

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..​
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number​

some good spots:

noca lounge -- place across the street from the soho grand hotel. usually have someone upstairs with the 90s hip hop, old 70s and 80s rare groove. place has couches, candles, cool crowd.

triple crown -- the place is in williamsburg, brooklyn. ali shaheed from ATQC used to have a residency there, but usually the music is 90s hip hop or funk/soul rare grooves.

forbidden city -- it's in the east village. the food is good and cheap, the crowd is nice, and the music is proper. dj rob flow is there a few nights a week.

night of the cookers -- located in ft. greene, brooklyn. really good soul food, nice crowd, excellent service.

that's all i can think of right now, but if you need more suggestions, PM me.
for sale: 2001 size 10.5 jordan iii black + cement. worn but wearable. no box or card. nyc meetups only, please. make me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom