attention oden/thabeet and other centers

Joined Apr 27, 2001
For those centers that cant control their fouls, I think those teams should utilize Don Nelson's method of dressing only 5-6 players so the players get unlimited fouls. The rule is if you only have 5 guys dressed, you can't sit out even if you get 6 fouls. What happened last night was hilarious.
someone post the vid ^ on this thread. 

kind of a joke

Joined Jan 29, 2007
^if you're referring to the game, that was pretty funny and cool at the same time

You know what the funny thing is? its not the first time this has happened

Joined Nov 18, 2000
you do realize that would mean those five guys would have to play all 48 mins right?

Joined May 27, 2006
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

you do realize that would mean those five guys would have to play all 48 mins right?
4 did last night. Hunter was hurt, but got like 9-10 mins I think.

And with the Warriors uptempo style I thought those dudes did a great job. Kept pushing the ball even though they knew they wouldn't get much rest except for timeouts.

Joined Aug 7, 2008
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why are the Warriors always playing like 7-8 guys?
reading from youtube comment

The warriors had a total of 20 players on the roster this season with 15 of them suffering an injury.

I think the NBA rules caps the amount of D league players you can sign is 3 unless you get roster exemptions

Joined Nov 18, 2000
Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

4 did last night. Hunter was hurt, but got like 9-10 mins I think.

And with the Warriors uptempo style I thought those dudes did a great job. Kept pushing the ball even though they knew they wouldn't get much rest except for timeouts.
exactly. its not a sustainable style of play.

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why are the Warriors always playing like 7-8 guys?
From what I've gathered, management doesn't think it's a good idea to play guys who are physically unable to play.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now