attention oden/thabeet and other centers

For those centers that cant control their fouls, I think those teams should utilize Don Nelson's method of dressing only 5-6 players so the players get unlimited fouls. The rule is if you only have 5 guys dressed, you can't sit out even if you get 6 fouls. What happened last night was hilarious.

someone post the vid ^ on this thread. 

kind of a joke

roll.gif
wow Nellie
pimp.gif

^if you're referring to the game, that was pretty funny and cool at the same time
laugh.gif

You know what the funny thing is? its not the first time this has happened
laugh.gif

you do realize that would mean those five guys would have to play all 48 mins right?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

you do realize that would mean those five guys would have to play all 48 mins right?
4 did last night. Hunter was hurt, but got like 9-10 mins I think.

And with the Warriors uptempo style I thought those dudes did a great job. Kept pushing the ball even though they knew they wouldn't get much rest except for timeouts.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why are the Warriors always playing like 7-8 guys?

reading from youtube comment

The warriors had a total of 20 players on the roster this season with 15 of them suffering an injury.

I think the NBA rules caps the amount of D league players you can sign is 3 unless you get roster exemptions

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

4 did last night. Hunter was hurt, but got like 9-10 mins I think.

And with the Warriors uptempo style I thought those dudes did a great job. Kept pushing the ball even though they knew they wouldn't get much rest except for timeouts.
exactly. its not a sustainable style of play.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why are the Warriors always playing like 7-8 guys?

From what I've gathered, management doesn't think it's a good idea to play guys who are physically unable to play.

Back
Top Bottom