ATTENTION OG HEADS Did Fresh Prince wear Jays before they came out?

As NobleKane said no. But Will always had fresh J's to wear that always coincided with the model MJ was wearing at the time. That dude Will made Phillyproud.
pimp.gif

+ other nikes... them one joints i want retrod that i never knew the name of... he had em in the white/blk/gold but i think there was a pair wit somebright$%#% colors... i think they was some football player's shoes but i have no idea... they have a midfoot strap...

Grape V's, Black/Silver V's, Fire Red V's, Hare VII's, plus more...

Always wore them after release though.

kadeem, will, even "eddie winslow" always had the j's that were out at the time....
also, jerry seinfeld rocked whatever j was out at the time...
makes watching old episodes of tv fun again huh?
will smith and seinfeld always had the freshest pairs though (imo)

He also wore come white XI's and his lil cousin (forgot that lil kid name) had some shadow X's on as well.

I remember seeing Jordans on tv shows before I bought them.... so i'm sure he did....

Its kinda hard to know - the shows were filmed well before they were aired.

Some shows film their entire season at once. But who knows?

Jazzy Jeff had some OG sample fir red V's becuase in the episode where Malcom Jamal Warner came and they went to court and Jazz was testifying and he puthis foot on the stand and the sole was red instead of black

Kadeem Hardison aka Dwayne Wayne did always have a fresh pair of J's on from back when "Different World" 1st came on in 1987 with the II'suntil the show ended in 93'

Jazz and Will wore white/black 9s in the episode where Jazz got married IMO they looked dope with there suits/tuxs.

He wore alot of Jordans and top nikes from that time was anybody else upset when he wore those black white Reeboks that Brian Shaw rocked on the Magic back in95?,I think those were the only non Nike sneaker he ever wore in that show.

Peace
Scottie

naww, he didn't get them out before they released or anything. first ones he wore were the Vs in season 1, and that was the same year that they came out.

marlon from the wayans bros show also wore alot of jordans as well.

lol ironically i saw a episode of fresh prince couple days ago when he had on the white/black/red XIV's. looked "fresh" 2.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

kadeem, will, even "eddie winslow" always had the j's that were out at the time....
also, jerry seinfeld rocked whatever j was out at the time...
makes watching old episodes of tv fun again huh?
will smith and seinfeld always had the freshest pairs though (imo)
The kid on Gimmie a Break, and Fred Savage on Wonder Years had on Air Jordans
Everybody was always current.

The only person that had them on early that I remember is Martin Lawrence with the OG Whtite Jordan X, and Jaleel White (Erkle) with the OG Concord XI on alate night talk show.

Back
Top Bottom