ATTIC BP Looking for Part Time Employees

Attic BP is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidates for part time work.
We are looking for someone with:
*a flexible work schedule
*reliable transportation

email resumes at attic2zoohr@yahoo.com
T2:GR - it's a state of mind...

i submitted my application in the store, i have alot of work experience, references, and im available any time, i didnt get a call back or anything everytime i tried to call they would always say "we'll give you a call"

im saying that if you dont know any of the workers or dress like a hypebeast or not enough e-fame on niketalk dont even bother turning in an application

Quote:
i submitted my application in the store, i have alot of work experience, references, and im available any time, i didnt get a call back or anything everytime i tried to call they would always say "we'll give you a call"

im saying that if you dont know any of the workers or dress like a hypebeast or not enough e-fame on niketalk dont even bother turning in an application

haha same here!! i dont think they wanna hire me cuz i came in the store right after i came from the gym, and i wasnt wearing any "HEAT"

they said i lived too far but told me they would call me back the next day. never did though...

F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

^ yeah there's a look that they're lookin for
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

haha come on guys you really think hating is going to get you the job??

I mean, there's certain aspects in looking for a good employee

and complaining is not one of them
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
^
yea fools called me back to say well call u back
got my hopes up lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
haha come on guys you really think hating is going to get you the job??

I mean, there's certain aspects in looking for a good employee

and complaining is not one of them

im sure you would be doing the same thing if you were in all of our shoes.

all boutiques are like this. 90% of boutique employees are lame. you can tell from the jump who the cornballs are. they either know someone there or rock streetwear brands 24/7. they might as well ask for myspaces along with the resumes.
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

Quote:
yea don't pay attention to that guy, he's an idiot, i mean juss look at his pic, that's him, would you take advice or even listen to someone that looks like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
true that
******** For Sale! Nike dunk undftd sz 9.5 $145.. Nike vandal mcfetridge sz. 9.5 $150.. Olympic dunk sz. 8 $150.. More shoes for sale get @ me!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i just had to laugh again
******** For Sale! Nike dunk undftd sz 9.5 $145.. Nike vandal mcfetridge sz. 9.5 $150.. Olympic dunk sz. 8 $150.. More shoes for sale get @ me!

Back
Top Bottom