ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

We're going to use this thread to keep you guys updated on all the new kicks and gear coming through the doors @ the Attic Buena Park and SD

Sugarcane Denim 47,55,66, wash, & Raw all in stock

ALL NEW Foreign Family Tees

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Just came from there, And let me tell you the store was WACK!!!!!!!!!!

nah jp, picked up the last 2xl in the STASH Rust In Peace Shirt, and the FF shirt with the 2 girls making out...

to bad they didnt have anymore shirts in xxl cause they all knew i was lookin to buy lol

GO TO THE ATTIC FOOLS, COOL SHOP, CHILL PEOPLE....

what more can you ask for???
Email- ombizzle@hotmail.com
NT REFS-orangeinCA,Jimbo95,H9U9S9H,newSNEAKERked,illdreezy,Shoekid310,Madhandleballah,
Evolutione,AJ3TrueBlue

Ahhhh, I'm gonna need to get down there sometime since i'm on school break.

What t-shirt brands do you guys get?

also what kinda hoody brands do u get Jays? I'm not looking for any ultra hype stuff, just something affordable to keep me warm that looks dope as well.

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:Team Goonies:}}
And You Know This MANNNNNNNN​

Quote:
What t-shirt brands do you guys get?
pimp.gif
all of the brands that will be coming in, keep checkin back in here to see what we've got in store

Quote:
You got a job there J4L? That's pretty cool homie....the last time I went to the one in SD they didn't have their LifeStyle account yet.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
ing with the IIIs :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
You gonna update what's there too also?

yah dude, for the most part whatever i post for BP will be the samefor our Daygo location with exception for maybe 1 or 2 brands, which ill let you guys know whenever we post updates :smile:
smile.gif
s and we can finally do that Garlic Fries/Carne Asada Fries meetup :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Damn son, that list is lookin nice :pimp:
pimp.gif

One of these days in the next couple of weeks, i'll drop by. So....wanna hook a brother up with a job next summer? :b
tongue.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.

you guys got those foreign family shirts at the SD location???
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

I'm almost positive SD should've got in their FF shipment by now, give em a call

Naija as for the hoodies, franco shade, TBG, soleful commando, TEMPLE EFFECTIVES BLOOD MONEY HOODY, fivefour,3sixteen and I think a few more

We got this all over print hoody, I call it the bum hoody cuz it has bindles, big drums with fire comin out of em, and all kinds of other @#%$ you associate wit the homeless. We got this LOVE hoody, its white with the the love logo (you know, LO on top of VE) all over it. We got the famous red blood money hoody in here too

Somethin for everyone

Oh yeah Rawsheed, get @ me on the PM

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

Jays4Life works at the attic? I am coming through my man. I will make sure to rock the Cardinals hat. Hey Jays you guys still have that Mighty Healthy Larry Flynt tee in a medium, the mint color?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Ohhhh mannnn the Blood Money hoody has my name all over it. If I could only get in store sooner!

Do you think you'd still have a M available by say, the 29th?

**Yea, i'll most likely be there on the 29th, look for a short black dude wearing a yankees cap :lol:
laugh.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.

First Born we've got ONE more M and another L in the mint, PM me if you can swing by tonight ill be checkin this on the reg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

Hmmm seems that I'm having dinner at Claim Jumper's for a friend's bday...maybe I'll drop by the store once again.
Hip Hip Isn't Dead

Yo lovin the store. I just live like 2 minutes away. Came over yesterday and picked up that Mighty Healthy Larry Flynt joint and the Iron Maiden Diamond shirt. You guys hiring by any chance??

i called the SD Attic and they said they only have the FF tee with the two girls on the front in grey. are they going to get the dark navy one???
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

hmm...i'm gonna be on Beach Blvd. today, I might just swing by for a few

pimp.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.

[ [ T E A M G O O N I E S ] ]
- IF THE TEACHER POPS A TEST, I KNOW I'M IN A MESS, CAUSE MY DOG ATE UP MY HOMEWORK LAST NIGHT -
.TEAM.NIGERIA. x :TEAMRAVENS:

Come and cop the tee AC, lemme know mayneee

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

Do you guys have the Dumb Rappers tee in black/aqua in a XL?

I might needa pick it up for someone.
Street's Disciple​

Back
Top Bottom