ATTN: allen iverson fans..

the reebok answer ix is already available in royal sporting house in rob place ermita..retail price is P8495...the color is black/black..the pump is automatic..thAt's all.. :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

i was initially giving this pair some thought, but after seeing the price, oh hell naaaaaaaaaw....
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

I dunno if anyone has posted this already.

Shoe Shop in Power Plant Mall has the Reebok Question Mid.

There's one catch though.

SRP is 6,495 pesos.

Retail in the U.S. is only $100.

0]
alien.gif

Here's a pic.

nn8fsx.jpg

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Quote:
Price is insane!

======
many times , while watching kobe or bron or manu, i've said to myself, "i could have stopped that easilly" or "i could have contained him below 10 points". i know it won't happen. but i can always say, "you'll never know until they face me for real".

Quote:
Best AI shoes in my opinion.

I totaly agree...

Are we talking about the one that is now only USD59 in the States?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

questions are only 5,600 in glorietta.. royal sporting goods.. where they got lots o doggy bizcuits.. snoop, cuz.. lol.

*** ***​

Yeah for a shoe with a bland style, it should be priced not more than P4,000. From that price the shoe might be sold out.

Reebok Questions are one of the best bball shoes ever.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

^ word.. but why does reebok overprice it though? especially the answr 9.. its too much.. does the question have that gold tag like on the last retro?
since it's ai's 10th annversary for reebok.. ne thing special that comes with the shoe?

*** ***​

I was just wondering....Do people still buy that expensive sneakers in there?The salary and stuff...can they still afford it?Don't get me wrong I just haven't been home for a while now.
Quote:
Iverson for 8495

[/center]

Depends if the shoe is nice enough, people will buy even w the expensive price tag. But everyone likes getting shoes w discounts so its also good to wait for a sale sometimes.

Quote:
I was just wondering....Do people still buy that expensive sneakers in there?The salary and stuff...can they still afford it?Don't get me wrong I just haven't been home for a while now.

I think you should need to visit the PI soon :smokin
smokin.gif
People there are crazy! They couldn't care less whether it's P10,0000 or more, if they want it, they'll buy it...

If you walk around the malls, just sit in a corner and you'll see all the 'heats' being paraded; 'heats' that most folks in the States could only dream of having in their collection! The last time I was there, I saw a few kids wearing the Eminem IV's as if they're just an ordinary shoes...

And as CJM once posted, they're addicted to shoes like crack; and that he couldn't even go out with Sir KC and Carlo because all his dough goes to buying shoes!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

And let's not forget Batman; this dude buys shoes like he buys breakfast! I mean, I regularly receive text messages from Nike Park telling me what Batman has purchased!

So, I think the best way is for you to visit the Philippines soon to fully understand the reasons as well as see first hand that in the Philippines, sneakerheads are very well financially sound...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

ive always been a fan of A.I but his shoe is soooo overpriced.the only shoe worth the price is the question.

SM MANILA DEPARTMENT STORE: QUESTION 1 ON SALE (10%) OFF.
that's what the saleslady told me when i hold it..(also sale sa sm manila from yesterday until tom.)

Back
Top Bottom