ATTN: allen iverson fans..

Quote:
ive always been a fan of A.I but his shoe is soooo overpriced.the only shoe worth the price is the question.

only here in P.I. ..in the states, even with the taxes, the answer 9 ($125 + $10 tax...im assuming the tax is that high and i think it depends on every state) should only be somewhere near 6,900 in pesos.. and the huaraches are even worth more than them there which sold for $140. tsk tsk :smh:
nono.gif

saw the answer 1 last night on display in Royal Sporting house rob place ermita..here's a pic of the answer 1..

133823722.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif

PEACE!

I don't know if its been posted before, but when i went to hk recently, i saw at giga sports that they're showcasing the A.I. 10th year anniv package... from what i saw, there are 3 shoes, 2 of them came out here, the other one that hasn't come out yet are the iv's.. i saw it in the all-star coloryway, white/red, and also along the shoes, there were a bunch of books and stuff, i guess commemorating his 10 years with rbk?

Feel free to correct me if my info is wrong...

yeah. questions are on sale. glorietta.
how long would that be on sale though?

*** ***​

Saw the white/gold Answer IV lows at Rockwell yesterday.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

^saw them too but at Festival Mall Alabang. They're very nice! Plus they are 20% off, so i think its around 5196 to 5496 im not so sure.

update!
white/black/blue and black/red/white iverson 10 now available...saw them last night in royal sporting house rob place ermita..

Back
Top Bottom