ATTN ATL: GREG STREET SNEAKERFRIENDS 08 PARTY 4/24 *INFO*

I wish i could go
tired.gif

Ayo Ice, i got them Olive Vs on dek if u want em, holla!!

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

$15, do you have to have your ticket in advance? Or can you buy them at the door??

You can pay at the door if you want, but if you buy your ticket at the shops you get a Sneakerfriends '08 tee
DC21

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

$15, do you have to have your ticket in advance? Or can you buy them at the door??

You can pay at the door if you want, but if you buy your ticket at the shops you get a Sneakerfriends '08 tee
DC21
^ Word. I'll drop by Standard or Sole Munki

I got my ticket from Wish yesterday. With my T-shirt
pimp.gif

To any of you that will be there, I'll be rockin my money cat hi sbs tomorrow so don't bite my style lol just kidding

Ayo Jimmy, no thanks, but what happened to your other sn?

Just got back from the event, and I must say it was pretty good. I ran into a few fellow NTers like kingof3rdstrike, texasboy713, ATLforces33, Joerdan23, and afew other cats from NT and ISS. If you guys don't want your face in the pics, let me know. Also to my surprise, there were a good amount of female sneakerheads there; a good handful of them were pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Now onto some of my many pics:

Me and DJ Greg Street

Kingof3rdstrike's Bordeux 7s

I rock mostly Jordans, but I had my first and only pair of SBs on tonight, so I had to jump in this pic. I'm in the Money Cats

She came in with some fake 7s, and Greg Street called her out EARLY
laugh.gif
.Surprisingly, she stayed for the entire event. Later on, ATLforces hooked her up with some AF1s, before he threw her fakes in the trash . You are a better manthan me homie. Did Greg put you up to it, or was that all you?

I had lots of fun. Fast shouts to those who made it out to the Fox Theater earlier tonight. And to those who didn't, hopefully you'll be there nextyear.

haha, it was my idea...
i was hoping he would do it, but he put the mic in my hands and they were my kicks, so why not...

I didnt like it too much
eyes.gif

but the dude's were Bordeux 7's
pimp.gif

the fake Jordan callout.
laugh.gif

the Sole Train line
smokin.gif

me and my boys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign some dude that night had an original fake shirt, black denim and the lightning 4's, his homeboy had the black ato's nudies and a Dior hoody,with there friend who had on season 1 ice creams. THOSE 3 dudes were probably the best of the night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... im sorry but its true those three cats whereFIYA.
roll.gif

dang it you thought nudies and a dior hoody is fire. too bad i didn't go to crush them

Back
Top Bottom