Attn: Chicago NikeTalkers

jrose5

Banned
Be on the look out for a former NikeTalk member, ThE GaMe EmAg EhT, get his punk @#%$ and beat him down since he didn't send this NikeTalker his size 11 DMP to another NikeTalker. Chumped scammed his via PayPal. I'm so sick of you punk @#%$ thieving kids trying to get away with fraud.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Is The Game emag eht from Chicago? PM me about this I have a show coming up.
Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

ill send tha goons out!

chicago's southside 6 trey...niles..skokie holla!

This may sound naive, but how do you get frauded on paypal??? This is a question that I wouldn't mind having an answer to protect myself... thanks!

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

thats too bad to hear....hope they find him....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
ill send tha goons out!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

The Game...I wouldnt even deal w/some one named after a wack phoney wannabe gangsta rapper who had a butterfly tattoo'd on his face who wears hurricane kicks lookin like fake Mike 3's..haha

I would like to know about the paypal thing too, Thanks
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Back
Top Bottom