Attn: LV Heads Vol. Louis Vuitton not Las Vegas

I'm not a huge high-end brand type of guy like most of you. I don't even own any LV stuff. Anyway, I've been looking to get a nice messenger bag and I've a chance to cop a Graphite Daniel MM for USD 800 (NZD 1134) in New Zealand. My aunt works for LVMH Asia-Pacific & ANZ so she gets a significcant discount. That bag retails for around USD 1080 in the US.

Is that a good deal and should I pull the trigger?

I've never spent this much on a bag, not yet at least.

its tough to get deals like that for LV, so if you really want it, go for it.  Lemme get a wallet while you're at it too

i guess if you really want that bag then get it since it is a pretty good discount. but still 800 is too much for a bag.
but see if you can get me a trunk

If you got it...do it. But personally id rather just get a nice messenger bag for 100 or so and get a nice LV wallet or LV belt (blue damier is so nice) for that discount. But hey if you got the money and you use the bag a lot and people will see if more then a wallet or a belt then go for it.

I don't really 'need' an LV, but since I'm looking for a nice bag and my aunt is coming over to the Philippines from NZ in a couple of weeks, I was like it provides for good timing.

And between getting a USD 300-500 belt/wallet or an USD 800 bag , i think it'd make more sense spending on a bag. That's just me though.

For those saying I should get another item while I'm at it, I can't because my aunt has a NZD 5k annual limit on her employee discount and she gets stuff for herself and her fam too.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If you got it...do it. But personally id rather just get a nice messenger bag for 100 or so and get a nice LV wallet or LV belt (blue damier is so nice) for that discount. But hey if you got the money and you use the bag a lot and people will see if more then a wallet or a belt then go for it.

That exists? Any info, pics, or release dates on them?

Its called azur (blue in italian is azure some derivative of that or something)  looks grey but is technically light light light blue i think.  Could be wrong here is a pick.  Been on the lookout for one for a while but like people said a LV sale is impossible to find.  But we have a Saks fifth avenue ware house by me the belts come in once they are out of style.  This hit once and my friend got one for 350.  I would cop for that but not retail.

NshCh5uMzjZSAnH.jpg

LV does not go on sale. So if you really want the bag, you might as well pull the trigger with the discount.

Originally Posted by SC415

Get me a discount on a damier wallet!

I could if I would. But I'm on the other side of the world and the postal service here is terrible.
laugh.gif

Anyhow, yes I pulled the trigger on the Graphite Daniel MM.

Back
Top Bottom