ATTN NY NTers!!! Help is needed!

I'm about to head off to work so I won't be able to reply to this until around 4...

I'm driving to NY this weekend. I'm going to Webster Hall this Sunday. Exactly what city is Webster Hall in? How's the traffic? If I'm gonna be 30min away from Webster Hall and I gotta be there at 4pm, what time should I leave to avoid traffic? And can someone give me some stuff to do on Saturday please? Just list a crap load of interesting stuff I could participate in. Thanks in advance!!!

It's in Manhattan. Parking costs a grip. I suggest taking a train. As far as interesting stuff, I don't know, a museum?? NY isn't like an amuse er park

Manhattan, you should head uptown afterwards and visit da heights. Parking and traffic is going to be bad as usual so be there at least 30 min early

right off Union Square. 456LRNQ trains > driving. whats goin on at Webster Saturday?

go check out the yuppie market or get hustled in chess in the park. the possibilities are endless.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cop some mollies and go to Pacha Saturday night, bro.

you mean this Mollys?

5627332.92.jpg

Spoiler [+]
102_0180.jpg

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cop some mollies and go to Pacha Saturday night, bro.

you mean this Mollys?

5627332.92.jpg

Spoiler [+]
102_0180.jpg

He's talking about pills. It's like E with no crash.

Take the train bro. No reason to drive there unless absolutely necessary, and even then youll prob just need to put your car in a lot.

As for stuff to do, you might have an easier time making a list of things you don't want to do.

NYC Swag all day, son.

Originally Posted by Diego

Take the train bro. No reason to drive there unless absolutely necessary, and even then youll prob just need to put your car in a lot.
he should be alright on a Sunday

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he should be alright on a Sunday

You right. I thought he said Saturday.NYC swag on zero.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

It's in Manhattan. Parking costs a grip. I suggest taking a train. As far as interesting stuff, I don't know, a museum?? NY isn't like an amuse er park
Roughly how much?

As for stuff to do, you might have an easier time making a list of things you don't want to do.

NYC Swag all day, son.
Which trains? And serious question but are they safe? I ask because I've seen madddd WorldStar videos and I don't want any rats on me or a buck fifty or some kids fighting next to me or anything like that.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

right off Union Square. 456LRNQ trains > driving. whats goin on at Webster SaturdaySunday?

go check out the yuppie market or get hustled in chess in the park. the possibilities are endless.
summer-madness-landscape-V3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Battle rap event...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm about to head off to work so I won't be able to reply to this until around 4...

I'm driving to NY this weekend. I'm going to Webster Hall this Sunday. Exactly what city is Webster Hall in? How's the traffic? If I'm gonna be 30min away from Webster Hall and I gotta be there at 4pm, what time should I leave to avoid traffic? And can someone give me some stuff to do on Saturday please? Just list a crap load of interesting stuff I could participate in. Thanks in advance!!!

hooooooooold up...if you're 30 minutes away........................and you need to be there at 4pm......................................................................................................................you should leave by 3:30pm...............................you're welcome.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

who pays $40 to see a rap battle?
A better question would've been "Who drives from Cleveland to NY for a rap battle?" but whatever. But think of it like this. 1, $40 is not a lot of money. 2, I been following rap battling for years and this particular event is the best event EVER put together. For someone who's into it heavily, I would've flew to London if it was there. 3. Aren't concert ticket prices just as expensive? I don't know because I don't go to concerts...

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

hooooooooold up...if you're 30 minutes away........................and you need to be there at 4pm......................................................................................................................you should leave by 3:30pm...............................you're welcome.
Real funny clown. I wanted someone to factor in traffic as well. I hear driving is MURDER in NY so I want to know how early should I leave out to navigate through traffic on a Sunday while an event is happening...

Back
Top Bottom