ATTN POTHEADS : how to pass a Drug test ?

Originally Posted by doosta45

this what i did the last times i had to take a piss test. both time they had me strip and put on night gowns and patted me down. ca drug test ftl. but i took test pure (20 bucks from the smoke shop) about 90 minutes before the test. i got the big bottle for heavy users. finished that in a minute than drank a bottle of water. pissed 3 times in a span of 45minutes and went in took the test and passed.

on one test i had smoked 3 blunts the night before, so i was mad shook. thought i was going to lose my job
laugh.gif
after passing i smoked later that night

if i take a folicle test im screwed
TRUTH!

OP in this economy you cant mess around with drug tests and losing a job over it. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

www.test-pure.com.

I do not work for them or have any affiliation. I have used this product 3 times and passed all 3 times. I have recommended this to countless friends allexcept 1 who have passed. In the products defense, the 1 dude who failed is dumb as rocks and didnt follow the instructions.

You can find this at your local headshop smokeshop. Costs anywhere from $20-50.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!!!!! I cannot stress this enough.

Ive passed test after heavy daily smoking for 6+ months. One test (i thought i was going to fail) I even passed after having smoked less than 24 hours beforemy piss test.

Dont listen to some of these other jokers. DO NOT GO WORK OUT AND SWEAT IT OUT. If you smoke buds, the active compound can get stored in fat cells andreleased during exercise. I repeat, DO NOT GO WORK OUT AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SWEAT IT OUT.

Good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom